Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
928 Posts
Id rather self hypnosis, over going to a hypnotherapist. When your alone, you can completely relax and I think this will help. I have alot of downloaded hypnosis. But Ive only found a couple of ones that work. I think its an individual thing, some peoples voices can irritate you, others are like magic. I reckon I downloaded a hundred different self hypnosis cds, probably only 5 out of them worked for me. Theres also alot of 'wackos' out there who think they can cure everything by hypnosis. Its not a cure. But the right ones do help.
The first time I tried a hypnosis cd, I was blown away by what it showed me. I didnt start listening with a open mind, but as I listened again, I thought.. just let go, dont judge it, just listen with an open mind.
I also have alot of guided meditations/guided imagery/visualizations, which is a good start if your interested in meditation. I listen to these when I just cant completely relax and meditate on my own without a guide.

· Registered
928 Posts
Can you post where you downloaded the 5 or so that you thought were helpful?
I use torrents. You'll need a file sharing software to download torrents. I use (utorrent) theres alot of different software out there, I used to use (Azureus, now called Vuze). Then I just search 'hypnosis' or whatever you want to download through http://www.torrentz.com/. It can be a lil complicated if you dont know what your doing. But once you get the basics its quite simple.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.