Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
baby you're a lost cause
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate face cake pee sweat room walking walking sense? No. Stupid dumb pointless no solution stupid helpers dumb idiots not understanding anything fighting against an army of dogs stupid dogs with their tounges hanging out their mouths oh its all funny its always funny isnt it? No dumbass.No solution no sane people no help problem people manifacturing problems in the problem factory oh what fun it is to dump problems on people who are not vocal about it you dont have a problem with it do you? Well of course i do you imbecile but carry on i'll just stand here imagining me pushing you off a cliff and just enjoying the fact that you are not around

·
baby you're a lost cause
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Howdy do.

Ppl like normal ppl and ppl like crazy ppl as long as the crazy ppl rub them the right way.I lost my train of thought there ppl dont like me though i like peace of mind, i never have it though, neurotic junkies often ramble to themselves incoherently, i know why, maybe im the only one? Maybe im not as smart as i think i am maybe others have the same insight into why ppl act the way they do and what their motives are, maybe ppl choose to act ignorant because stupidity is somewhat charming and youthfull bla bla ramble ramble moan tired complain scary dont like that guy why cant he be normal and talk about bands and whats on tv and gossip about friends and zomg stop this attach your brain to something do something yeah right well okay whatever

·
baby you're a lost cause
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Soooo without a purpose never a solution in sight and such a slave to your emotions so bitter and resentfull towards other ppl and their undeserved social standing.Sorrounded by problem ppl, being a problem person for them.why am i on this stupid site, what ever does it matter, what point or impact or use does it all have? Life is the war of the individual, idiots with plenty friends will laugh mockingly at this, but they are idiots, so who cares? It isnt interesting why you got hurt, the only thing that matters is to get the price, to win, to win your individual battles in this lifé, you dont like it? Tough.there isnt anything else.dont understand what im talking about? Me neither.i wonder if anyone will read any of this, if they will read all the way to here? I mean anyone with any sense would just have stopped reading a long time ago

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
I could honestly see Scorsese handling the film adaptation for this. I mean, he did a great job with Edith Wharton and when he isnt fixated on Leo his casting is impeccable. Maybe a re-union with DeNiro is order?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts