Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
sa challenger
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow. Now I wish I could figure out how to delete this stupid post!

snickersnicker

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Not Stupid Question

I go to my user name, after Welcome at the top and click on it - then I click on view all statistics. Then I click on view all posts. Then I click on the title of just the part I posted to see if there is anything below it. I know there must be an easier way - I am probably just too slow to figure it out, but that works for me.

I hope that helps and is what you are asking for.

caflme

Haven't figured out how to go to my previous posts and see if any comments were quoted or referenced..how the heck do I go back to my previous comments? Hard to admit I don't know how or if I can do this, and I realize I also risk the chance that I seem arrogant, wanting to look at my posts again. Hoo boy.

·
sa challenger
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Caflme you are a darling. Thanks for your help, and for not laughing!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
No problem, it wasn't a stupid question and I definitely wasn't laughing - it took me a whle to figure it out too.

:)

caflme

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Epril! :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
439 Posts
Haven't figured out how to go to my previous posts and see if any comments were quoted or referenced..how the heck do I go back to my previous comments? Hard to admit I don't know how or if I can do this, and I realize I also risk the chance that I seem arrogant, wanting to look at my posts again. Hoo boy.
I'd like to figure out how to do this too, but I haven't really looked yet. There must be a way to subscribe to threads where you've posted and get e-mail alerts whenever someone replys.

I go to my user name, after Welcome at the top and click on it - then I click on view all statistics. Then I click on view all posts. Then I click on the title of just the part I posted to see if there is anything below it. I know there must be an easier way - I am probably just too slow to figure it out, but that works for me.

I hope that helps and is what you are asking for.

caflme
This is also what I've been doing.

Edit: I think I've found it. Get into 'User CP' (it's all the way on the top right of site for me). On the control panel on the left, click on 'Edit Options' under the 'Settings & Options'. It's in the 'Default Thread Subscription Mode' box.

Edit once again: It's also right on the bottom after you click on 'post reply' under 'additional options' under 'thread subscription' right beneath our noses!

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
When I click on 'User CP' (just above the welcome) it goes to all your subscribed threads, and it should subscribe automatically when you post to one. It should update automatically whenever someone posts.

Is that what you're looking for?

·
sa challenger
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all. Having lovelier time now on these forums!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts