Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey..I know that there have been a few other threads like this...but if you are a student who lives/goes to school somewhere in minnesota will you respond to this? I would like to start talking to some of you...and maybe we could all meet up sometime...please specify if you are in the twin cities area!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well I'm not officially in school at the time but I always have something I'm studying on my own if that counts and plan on going back to college when I have the finances... do I count? :p

I'm in Minneapolis myself also.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, i'm brand spankin new to this forum... getting sick of this whole panic/anxiety thing, would be nice to be able to talk about it with anyone who's been there. i'm a student at the university of minnesota trying to make it through the sem without freaking out ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm out at Carleton college in Northfield. It's about 45 minutes south of Minneapolis. I've got a car so if you guys want to get together I'd love to join you.

(I just hope people would show up as that can be a problem for us)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok well I go to a school in the cities (not really sure I want to disclose that info) no offense to anyone... I just get paranoid- probably of the anxiety! ha but anyways, I had suggested that we all meet sometime at Lake Calhoun, if you know where that is...otherwise, if that is too far for some people we could meet somewhere by the U. Let me know what you think

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok so no replies but it would REALLY really help I think to meet some of you guys. If we could set up a time and day to get some coffee or something that would be really nice. How about 2 weeks from now, on a saturday november 5?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.