Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe i found this website right when i needed it. I just had a good night out with friends, everything was great and fun and then i got home, nothing bad or horrable happened. I walked in my room and sat down and just got this horrable feeling, it happens alot when im alone. ( not really alone my loveing family can even be in the house but i feel so far away from them that i can't stand up and walk into the other room and tell them whats wrong because most of the time im not sure.) It feels like a gaint black hole apears in my chest and i need to fill it as fast as i can with whatever i cab think of befor it swallows me. I think talking to a good friend or family member might help but to be honest i dont feel like i can truely tell my deepest thoughts to anyone in my life, and its not that i dont have any friends or family that love me its just that i have trouble opening up to people because im afaid. And on my desperate seach to find a cure for this strange feeling i found this websit and i think it is what i have been looking for a very long time.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, LittleJaneDoe! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts