Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
strong vivid dreams that can wake you are common from many anxiety and depression meds, especially the antidepressants, I dont think its understood why
my shrink says despite all his years of med training, he has no idea how antidepressants work:afr

these dreams do no harm so lie back and enjoy them, a bed partner may continue with the dream if woken

I had them every night when on an AD, in a way I now miss them.....

·
Registered
189 Posts
yeah, i always feel like i'm really in the dream. I almost like going to sleep just to see what my next adventure is in my dream. haha

·
Registered
440 Posts
I hate when I hear that certain people hold the belief that either that the scientific community does not know how antidepressants work, when in fact we do have a good idea and many theories.

·
stillborn
1,764 Posts
Yep. I have those weird dreams too. But they're kind of like altered reality, so I don't know whether they're real or not. Sometimes I've been mad at people for something I thought they did, and I'll ask them and they will swear they don't know what I'm talking about. So I realize it's just my dreams. I've avoided people or been afraid of them because they did something in my dream.

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
like I said, just lie back and enjoy them, I once got similar dreams from an accidental overdose of an older antipsychotic

1 - 5 of 5 Posts