Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the title of a book I read a few months ago. Basically we've all learned to worry about things before and after they happen, constantly thinking about whether the oven is still on, how will people in the bank react to me, did I come over as shy, arrogant....whatever! Trying to train yourself not to think about pointless stuff (and it really is pointless to worry) is really hard but the book does make sense. It's a good read but bearing in mind I felt like this :hide in town yesterday it's going to take a lot to put the advice into practise. Also it's not a heavy going book....light-hearted and to the point. RHB :evil

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
Can you give me the author of that book? That would help me alot in searching for it.

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
Oh yeah! I have read some of his other books.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I read this book a few years ago and found it very helpful. It's one of the few book that actually made a difference in my life.

The U.S. title is "You Can Feel Good Again" , while in the U.K. it's called "Stop Thinking & Start Living".

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why do they have to change the title?
That's just wierd! I'm sure Americans and us Brits over think exactly the same!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts