Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I remember watching that superbowl game, one of the more memorable games in superbowl history. That's sad news I hope they catch whoever did this.

R.I.P.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Something doesn't sound right. The woman was not his wife.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
This article is trying to imply that this girl shot and killed McNair and then killed herself. Multiple gun shots on McNair, including one in the head. And a single gunshot to her head, with the pistol found next to her.
Maybe McNair told her he couldnt be seen with her anymore cause she got a DUI in his vehicle and if his wife found out...looks like his wife found out anyway?

This really is a sad story, however it turns out. McNair was one of the best of his generation.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Regardless of the situation it's a terrible tragedy and a huge loss for the sports world. He was only 36, that's just too young.

RIP "Air" McNair.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I think people are looking into the situation with the woman way too much, could have just been friends. And if the gun wasnt readily apparent I doubt she shot herself and hid it.

Either way this situation is real messed, he was still young and had a good life ahead of him, sucks for his family.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts