Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else look forward to the weekend deals on the digital download sites as much as I do? Between the sales on Steam, GOG, and Gamersgate, I've bought an obscene amount of games over the last few months. I haven't even begun to play all of them yet.

On a related note, the fine people at VISA are loving me now.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Hopefully you're getting some cashback or rewards! ;)

I'm unfortunately not a gamer anymore, but I get nostalgic very easily. What's your favorite steam game currently?

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also picked up Penumbra, but I think it'll be awhile before I get to it. How is it?

I got the Freedom Force pack last week and I'm working my way through that. It's fun and silly, and yet strangely frustrating. Definitely worth my $7.

·
Diggin' My Potatoes
415 Posts
Due to being perpetually broke, the only time I buy things from Steam is during a sale. I always look forward to seeing what the newest weekend deal is. I'm hoping they do another Holiday sale this year, because last years was epic.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Due to being perpetually broke, the only time I buy things from Steam is during a sale. I always look forward to seeing what the newest weekend deal is. I'm hoping they do another Holiday sale this year, because last years was epic.
Oooooh man. My family is going to be disappointed come holiday time, if this year's sale is anything like last year's. In fact it was the holiday sale that finally convinced me to buy games online, I had always been skeptical before. But Bioshock for $5? Count me in.

·
SAS Membr
1,082 Posts
I also picked up Penumbra, but I think it'll be awhile before I get to it. How is it?

I got the Freedom Force pack last week and I'm working my way through that. It's fun and silly, and yet strangely frustrating. Definitely worth my $7.
I started Penumbra and so far it seems interesting. It's really creepy :afr I get scared easily though :yes

Freedom Force is awesome!

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I finally tried Penumbra today, and it's definitely very creepy.

I'm not sure if it's really good or not yet, but it's fun enough.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My wallet got a reprieve this week, thankfully.

If anyone's interested, this site keeps track of the cheapness from various sites. Looks like it's pretty complete, from what I've seen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts