Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every year there is this week of open gigs, in our local open park. Its an afternoon activity. So i went this afternoon, walked around by myself, and just when i thought it was gonna be another 3hrs of going in cirlces.. i met this girl (Jane) i knew from college. We chatted.

The music started and for a while i was just nodding my head, afraid to touch her. During a break in the music, I go for a snack and come accross this other girl I knew from college. She asks if Jane was my girlfriend. Truthfully I answered "no." Anyway, as I head back, she tells me "well next time, I don't wanna see a space between you two."

You can my nervousness at that dare. Luckily it starts raining. Jane and I pull closer to shelter the rain, I held her umbrella up and a rude drunk cousin of mine pushed me, and i was finally dancing with her. Usually I hate it when cousin Bob does that, but, well the next hour was sure a lotta fun. :D

Now that I think of it, spending a whole hour dancing exclusively with one girl, just after saying ( to another girl) that she's not my girlfriend .. is a pretty mixed message.
But I certainly didn't lie .. LOL.
..oh well :D, thank God for the rain !

·
sa challenger
5,079 Posts
Wonderful! What a happy story! So romantic, dancing in the rain. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts