Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much was the longest time youve stayed in your house? mine was 2 days in a row without even leaving my room......(pardon my english :no)

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
Seven weeks. Get on my level.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
6 months, but it's been a long time ago since I've done that. I get out at least once a week now a days.

·
Banned
8,009 Posts
Aside from my nans house which I go every saturday (I have been doing since I can remember) Its probably a couple of weeks, although my parents usually force me to go out with them, it makes me really sad when im stuck in all the time despite me feeling realy awkward when im out :/

So far in the winter holidays it is only 3 days, which is wierd I was convinced it was for a few weeks then lol :/ I feel saddened at the end of the day though my schedule is, wake up between 11am-2pm computer go to sleep midnight-1am but extended to about 2-4am depending how much time it takes for me to fall asleep, which is usually a few hours.

·
Rat in a cage
393 Posts
Well, I know I stayed in 3 months without leaving the house for sure. I think 6 months has been my longest, but I left the house 2 or 3 times maybe... tops. Isolation makes the anxiety worse when you do have deal with situations. Which is going to happen whether you like it or not. Learned that the hard way.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
urrrrmm, probably only a few days but generally when I have periods of not going out the house I will only break up the days by going out for maybe 25mins just to get some shopping then be back again.

·
Registered
884 Posts
A week maximum if I'm not working. I find it depressing just staying home any longer than that. I just end up running out of things to do at home.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I can't remember. There are times when I just want to get out to get some air.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I don't think it was months but it was definitely weeks. Probably like 4 weeks, although it may have been 5-6 weeks as the time went very fast. This was back in early 2010. Funny thing is I actually enjoyed it and didn't see a problem with doing that. :um

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Probably only a few days I guess...

·
Registered
900 Posts
urrrrmm, probably only a few days but generally when I have periods of not going out the house I will only break up the days by going out for maybe 25mins just to get some shopping then be back again.
Is that really considered going out though? Going to work, school or basic shopping is something you have to do. So I do not consider it going out.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Is that really considered going out though? Going to work, school or basic shopping is something you have to do. So I do not consider it going out.
Oh,if you can't count that,then I guess I only go out once a year

·
Banned
2,586 Posts
Probably somewhere between a week or two literally then broke to take a can to the recycle bin or something. I have spent 2 - 3 months only going to the corner shop which I was nervous about at one of my worst points.

Now I'm working, go around town and I still get nervous but it's better than it was. A large part of my thing is that other people depress me. It's hard to explain, I simply feel down around other people.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
M... I dident consider that, then I guess its been a week in that case....
Seven weeks. Get on my level.
Wow... I dont think I can handle that time.,I usually run out of things to do too fast when im home.......what do you do?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts