Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a new exercise class (started 3 weeks ago) and I've made it a priority to take my supplements again since Monday. A week ago Thursday I had a panic attack and felt horrible/depressed. But yesterday and today, I feel so much better! A complete 180 from last week. I really hope that I can continue this. I really thought I was going to have to go back on the meds, but I hate the side effects so I'm trying to find alternatives to them. I'm just hoping that I can keep up the motivation to do the supplements and exercise daily/weekly! :) :D

·
Banned
253 Posts
Way to go! Glad you're back on track!
Know what you mean, went off my vitamin supplements this summer because just running around doing positive things in the sunshine and naturally gravitating to lots of fruit and veggies seemed to be enough. I live up north though, so now the dark, cold weather is effecting my diet (read HUNGRY FOR SWEETS AND MEATS NOMNOMNOM) and mood so it's time to start taking them regularly again. Calcium and magnesium are also a couple wonder minerals that seemed to make a big impact too.

I've tried so many other more herbal remedies for my anxiety, but the basic stuff is what I have seen the most results from without me having to question the whole placebo effect.

Make sure you're getting your Omega 3s (apparently the krill oil rocks) and vitavegamins from high quality sources!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts