Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Starting nardil & klonopin withdrawal. Danger/seizure? Pls help

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Aerovis 
#1 ·
Delete

#5 ·
Why can't you get more to at least taper off in a reasonable manner? Your WD will be rough if you rapidly taper or CT. I am sure the Nardil will help but I admittedly know little about it.
Well, I am not sure that there are any "Klonopin Experts" but there are plenty of people on this forum that have used/are using kpin or other benzos and have for years, myself included.

You still didn't say why you cannot take kpin...what about valium or any other benzo? There is a lack of info there? You don't have to write a book -- but it's an important missing piece.

Benzo WD is hell and I am tapering off it so I cannot even imagine what CT is like. I would end up in serious trouble. CT is not only the improper way to get off benzos it can be extremely dangerous and even cause seizures.

There isn't enough alcohol you can drink that will stave off Klonopin WD unless you plan on staying perpetually drunk for an indefinite time.

I don't know much about Nardil but would suggest you do some reading up on MAOIs including the MAOI dietary restrictions.
John here.
Thanks for the advice guys. John has fixed the problem with booze and the unconventional acquisition of other benzos. But they are soon to run out too. John also realised his hypochondria tricked him into thinking seizures are likely upon withdrawal, when in fact they are rare. Just another comforting trait of Johns anxiety. (Not) Lol.

SEE: Johns new thread entitled "Johns anger and patience issues" and look at Issue #0 on that thread. It explains more on the subject.

Yours truly,
John

#6 ·
So you did quit Nardil, already! Before you'd even notice benefits. WHY? What else did you make up that was bothering you?

You need to stop trying drugs. There is no drug that is going to "help" you. All you do is convince yourself of issues. Its not an imbalance that medication can help for your case. its just you. And you don't have enough strong drive or dare or motivation to help yourself. Its a thorough process for you, a cyclic failing one without any circling of productive thoughts or effort. You should look in to living at some facility that gives constant round the clock care. You are never going to help yourself.

Particularly consider the extreme burden you have placed on your mother. Her (nearly) 40 year old son. Cognitively bright, smart and talented, but with an impossible disease to function as even a 5% normal human being and truly apply himself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.