Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I made a post about writing a blog, & it seems that so many famous youtubers start our writing blogs. Now, Im only young and I dont want to be a 'famous youtuber' but I do want to start a youtube channel and do some vlogging (video blogging) to share with people. Im judt worried because a couple of years ago a friend and I made a funny little video parody thing, & she posted it and almost everyone in my grade saw it. My friends made fun of me (in a joking way but it was still embarrassing) & there was a lot of b****ing going on behind my back and I was so embarrassed and ashamed. Im very hesitate and theres an 80% chance I won't do it but I really want to know everyones opinions. Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
do what ever u want in this life and dnt give a f*** about other ppl its your life you can do what ever you like with it . If u feel channel will make u feel better then do it .

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks :) That makes me feel a little better, although I am still hesitate. I will film a video and see if I feel like uploading it. Thanks again x

·
Registered
875 Posts
You want to do it, so definitely do it :)
Many people like watching vloggers. Your audience won't be big, if any, though. At least at the beginning.
After you upload your first video, the fear will be so very diminished for future videos.

Good luck :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Go for it! If you decide to do it be sure to give us your username, I'm sure a lot of people would love to see it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Youtube vloggers make me depressed. Seeing how awesome their lives are... and me spending 95% of my time indoors. *sigh*

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will be sure to give you my username, I really appreciate everyones support!! :) and I agree, it makes me depressed, but hopefully it would make me motivated to make my life as amazing as theirs lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts