Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found Stablon to be useful. The side effects are very mild and there is an anxiety reduces, yet mental stimulating effect one gets from it. I was one it about 3 weeks. The main problems with it is that its not readily available, and it requires up to 3x dosing. There is a noticeable crash if you don't take the dosing on time. I think that if they came out with a XL version it could be more useful. Over time, I noticed it just wasn't cutting it to control my OCD and depression. But it could be useful since its very short half life when washing out to try other medications.
Yeah this is my problem exactly! I ordered it once from some med shop online, was pretty dodgy. The packet was eastern european and was expensive (i think like £40 for 50 tablets). I usually need over 60mg to have an effect. So this quickly became too expensive for me. Do you know where it can be found cheaply, prefferably in the UK? Thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello everyone, can one take Tianeptine/Stablon/Coaxil with these herbs: Hawthorn, Mint, Melissa (Lemon balm), Field horsetail, Valerian root, Lemon grass, Aronia, Hibiscus?
I have all of them in a tea that is calming but I wonder if one can take them with Tianeptine?
I know I should avoid SJW before starting Tianeptine because SJW is a MAOI, but what about those?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts