Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tianeptine (Stablon, Coaxil, Tatinol) is a selective serotonin reuptake enhancer (SSRE) drug used for treating Major depressive episodes (mild, moderate, or severe). Unlike conventional tricyclic antidepressants, tianeptine enhances the reuptake of serotonin instead of inhibiting it, opposite to the action of SSRIs. Tianeptine also displays significant anxiolytic properties and is useful in treating a spectrum of anxiety disorders including panic disorder

More Info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tianeptine

RevolutionHealth.com Ratings:
http://www.revolutionhealth.com/drugs-treatments/rating/stablon-tianeptine

·
Registered
218 Posts
I found Stablon to be useful. The side effects are very mild and there is an anxiety reduces, yet mental stimulating effect one gets from it. I was one it about 3 weeks. The main problems with it is that its not readily available, and it requires up to 3x dosing. There is a noticeable crash if you don't take the dosing on time. I think that if they came out with a XL version it could be more useful. Over time, I noticed it just wasn't cutting it to control my OCD and depression. But it could be useful since its very short half life when washing out to try other medications.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've been taking it for about two months - my doctor said me that this should reassure me and make my mood better. Unfortunately, I was not so much helpful - or maybe my depression episode was too strong - and I stopped taking it in favor of more "traditional" antidepressants - SSRI.

However, as I've noticed, it worked good in the subject of anxiety. I felt that things which were normally hard for me, become a little bit easier. But as I said, in that moment, depression was much more important problem than anxiety.

Happily, I did not noticed any strong side effects.

Conclusion: in my opinion, it would help people with anxiety problems and not so strong depression.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I took this for 6 weeks, unfortunately i had to stop because i was having terrible tinnitus when i wanted to sleep.not the normal kind either this was more like a mosquito in my brain. other than that i was quite impressed. anxiety went from a 9/10 to about a 4 in the first week stayed the same till i finished, all of my body pains disappeared,my breathing was easier and more relaxed, it didn't do anything for my mood but i was much happier due to the decrease in anxiety. i had an increase in energy not with nervousness like caffeine but a steady increase. this medication is so subtle i think alot of people will think it isn't dong anything, but the massive decrease in anxiety was an excellent effect i was not expecting. i recommend it to anyone with anxiety and fatigue, but probably not to anyone with severe depression.

+5 mins.. i only just read the above post after posting mine, its funny how alike both sound.

·
GrandCustodian of Synosis
553 Posts
Well Stablon is unique in that its both the world's best psychiatric drug ever released, & worlds least toxic drug ever marked (one person took 240 tabs a day with no damage, another woman did 150 tablets a day, this is in the scientific literature)

On top of that, it is also the least-side effect psychiatric drug ever released -- so thats 3 things at the same time.

Indeed, if the entire population took Stablon, we would have a much better society + those with mental problems would experience some degree of relief.

Stablon is a fluke because its a positive + healthy drug whereas all other psychiatric drugs are dark & negative + hoax/fraud.

I understand that most individuals have psychological denial that psychiatric drugs are a hoax that either do not work, or make people worse, with the exception of placebo people who are well off to begin with.

If you ask any person in true Agony & Suffering if psychiatric drugs work, they will answer a resounding No. Its only people who can hold jobs, habve friends and spouses, hang out & party, go out and do things that make placebo claims that drugs work. No person who shakes and cries in bed + never held a job will ever report that a hoax medicine works, this is because they do not work and the psychiatric system is a hoax

Stablon is merely an except, being a positive drug that increases limbic dopamine in such a way to where there is little to no dependance and little to no side effects. it increases nueroplasticity and is neruo-protective + good for the teeth & gums

It bypasses Phase I metabolism & needs no P-450 liver enzymes to metabolize.

Please understand that ever post i make is truth & I am for Goodness + Well-being.

·
553 Posts
Guys i have to tell you something about stablon that is very sad

12.5 mg is not the active dose. The active dose is anywhere between 50 to 150 mg and the company that made the drug set the dose extra-ultra-low on purpose. Its only fitting that the only good psychiatric drug in the world is set to an ultra low dose on purpose EVEN THOUGH NON-TOXIC (what a coincidence that everything is ruined & evil-based)

Let me give you an analogy to help you understand:

What if Bayer set the Aspirin dose to 25 mg a tablet instead of 325 and people had to take a hand full to even feel relief from inflammation ??

What if benedryl came in 3 mg tablets instead of 25 mg, and someone with a bad allergy had to take a handful to even get any results? Wouldnt that be ultra silly, stupid & evil? Benedryl tabs made 3 mg instead of 25 mg.

with these analogies, you should be able to understand the Stablon situation. Every post i type is true. I understand some people will have psychological denial & think that Servier company's research couldnt possibly be that far off, even though theres 100% proof this post is correct.

Unfortunately, if a person experiences forced-abuse & forced isolation with every person they ever met either rejecting them immediately, or playing a fraud game with them & abusing them, then they cant get any help from a drug, because thats a non-direct-neurochemical issue, and has to do with liufe being destroyed due to Forced-Loneliness & Forced-Abuse along with Forced-Poverty, Forced-illness & other forced things against the will which do not respond to years and years or decades of thousands of positive efforts and asking for help.

Life's Operating system is negative/evil/dark/low-density based.

·
553 Posts
I've been taking it for about two months - my doctor said me that this should reassure me and make my mood better. Unfortunately, I was not so much helpful - or maybe my depression episode was too strong - and I stopped taking it in favor of more "traditional" antidepressants - SSRI.

However, as I've noticed, it worked good in the subject of anxiety. I felt that things which were normally hard for me, become a little bit easier. But as I said, in that moment, depression was much more important problem than anxiety.

Happily, I did not noticed any strong side effects.

Conclusion: in my opinion, it would help people with anxiety problems and not so strong depression.
Yeah the two reasons why your post is correct is because the dose is set at 12.5 mg per tablet instead of 50 to 150mg per tab, which is akin to like an aspirin tablet being 25 mg instead of 325 mg

The second reason is because if you live forced-loneliness & abuse or other forced non-brain things, drugs dont help that kind of depression and a person will still experience Agony & Torture against the will because all their positive efforts to improve life coincidentally all fail at a 100% rate even after years & decades of thousands of efforts.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I understand that most individuals have psychological denial that psychiatric drugs are a hoax that either do not work, or make people worse, with the exception of placebo people who are well off to begin with.

If you ask any person in true Agony & Suffering if psychiatric drugs work, they will answer a resounding No. Its only people who can hold jobs, habve friends and spouses, hang out & party, go out and do things that make placebo claims that drugs work. No person who shakes and cries in bed + never held a job will ever report that a hoax medicine works, this is because they do not work and the psychiatric system is a hoax

Its amazing the power of placebo
Can take up to 3 months for it to manifest itself in the people that need relief the least. Some need to try more then one medication for the placebo to kick in. The " I think I feel something " comment is a good sign of someone prone to placebo benefits.

·
553 Posts
Its amazing the power of placebo
Can take up to 3 months for it to manifest itself in the people that need relief the least. Some need to try more then one medication for the placebo to kick in. The " I think I feel something " comment is a good sign of someone prone to placebo benefits.
But see thats negative & not positive, damaging instead of helping -- because what happens is there is no pressure, drive & motive to market / allow / unban drugs that do help people who are really sick.

What happens is people say to their doctor weak wording and ambiguities like "um yeah i guess its working some I will continue"

So as a result theres never any change to positive medications that help people because no pressure is applied,

Try to imagine this. Picture there is a doctor who has 12 appointments today. Picture if all 12 patients, person after person all told him: " I am in suffering & agony, still the current medication doesnt work. I still cant stand life at all & just want my pain & suffering to end, Life is unbearable.

I dont understand why you still get paid by insurance when you either have no effect or make things worse; what if plumbers still got paid to make peoples leaks worse or just not be effective in fixing them, could you imagine??

Please help me doctor, & give me a treat that works instead of fails, I have only had fail stuff for you & you are of no help or use to me. Why are you such fail if the field of antianxieties and antidepressants existed for about 65 years or so? I dont understand, please help me, I am in agony."
[End Hypothetical Quote]

Now imagine if all patients accross the world said similar statements to all doctors, and imagine that this is all a doctor hears.

As a result, two things would have to happen, either the doctors would become so demoralized, they would have to quit their jobs due to feeling like failures, OR, they powers that be would make and release meds that are POSITIVE instead of NEGATIVE, GOOD instead of BAD. THe pressure from being real & direct would be so great and so powerful, it would not only force stablon to be in every country for cheap and at a 10 times higher dose; but also allow things like buprenorphin to be given for mental pain and cause drug designers to target different mechanisms of action.

I understand that people think the placebo effective is neat, but its the wrong path & acts as a decoy to real help coming about. Also i believe people do not understand what a placebo effect is.

I would suggest to you that a Placebo is NOT experiencing positive results via the power of the mind, and that is NOT what it is. I would suggest to you an entirely different paradigm, that instead, what a placebo is, is a person MISREPORTING an effect that does not exist, rather than reporting an effect that exists through the power of mind.

I know this sounds insulting to people, but if you look and observe you can see that a placebo is someone misreporting an effect that doesnt exist, rather than having any effect, because they have so much brain-fog, they dont realize that they arent experiencing an effect, or that they have mood swings, and during one of their better moods they will think its the med working.

The reason why i know a placebo is mis-reporting an effect that doesnt exist due to low awareness & brainfog, instead of reporting an effect which is created my the mind -- is because no one has ever had a placebo effect in categories where its undeniable & a more tangible issue.

for example, no one could ever take fake LSD then trip hard. No would could ever take a fake stop bleeding drug and then stop their bleeding problem. No amputee could ever take a drug said to grow back limbs, then grow back their arms or legs as a result. No would could ever be given a fake Anestehetic and then deeply loss consciousness. No druggie ever given fake cocaine would say it works, they would get mad and frustrated that no effect was felt, because they are REAL, and want a real effect

So you can tell by this that placebo effect actually doesnt exist, & instead its a low-awareness person mis-reporting an effect that doesnt exist, because of low-awareness & they simply dont know what a real effect feels like in terms of altering consciousness

I am sorry that this sounds offensive & would be hard to accept because its so unpleasant of a thing to be true.

Believe me, any real person who is serious would, 100% of the time, report that a placebo is "garbage that makes me feel nothing"

The difference between those who have placebo effect and those who do not is simply that the ones who do not are more-real, and do not make false reports from the power of suggestion, and have a real and true desire to feel an effect.

Reality is stranger than fiction and theres all sorts of very sad things that happen with people, and one of them is the fake non-existent placebo effect.

Its very hard for be to imagine and conceive that another person could report an effect from something that doesnt work -- i find that so dumbfounding, No offense, but people also do things like say America is 2013 years old on the 4th a july & dont know who the vice president is.

=( I am sad for this & wish people were real & direct, & would get hardcore so that they can pressure and induce positive good change.

·
553 Posts
If any moderator finds my posts to be to contravercial id like a warning ahead of time.

I say what i say because I want us to have positive change in the world & be Pro-Well-Being. I say these things even though i do not have control of psychiatric or other policies. I saw these things because i want people to express themselves more powerfully to peopl elike doctors and apply pressyre for higher standards of treatment

I say things like this because i want people to be all like " Give me half-decent treatment, please, you have a high salary and so do drug designers and drug company employees. "

My intention is hardcore advocacy for positive change, where this change would simply me a movement towards normality rather than being viewed as some sort of unrealistic lofty utopia or pipe dream.

If anyone has questions about Tianeptine (Stablon) I may be able to answer them, Im like a non-professional expert in this drug. Its a remarkable compound with some very unique properties of which there is no equivalent in either natural nor any other synthetic made so far.

I wish you all a tolerable evening that hopefully isnt to much torture.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
If any moderator finds my posts to be to contravercial id like a warning ahead of time.

I say what i say because I want us to have positive change in the world & be Pro-Well-Being. I say these things even though i do not have control of psychiatric or other policies. I saw these things because i want people to express themselves more powerfully to peopl elike doctors and apply pressyre for higher standards of treatment

I say things like this because i want people to be all like " Give me half-decent treatment, please, you have a high salary and so do drug designers and drug company employees. "

My intention is hardcore advocacy for positive change, where this change would simply me a movement towards normality rather than being viewed as some sort of unrealistic lofty utopia or pipe dream.

If anyone has questions about Tianeptine (Stablon) I may be able to answer them, Im like a non-professional expert in this drug. Its a remarkable compound with some very unique properties of which there is no equivalent in either natural nor any other synthetic made so far.

I wish you all a tolerable evening that hopefully isnt to much torture.
What's the point in trying stablon if you need to take 12 tablets at once ?
Even though it is not prescribed in Australia i have heard of stablon but never your theory about dosage. Can I ask what you are base this on ?

·
553 Posts
What's the point in trying stablon if you need to take 12 tablets at once ?
Even though it is not prescribed in Australia i have heard of stablon but never your theory about dosage. Can I ask what you are base this on ?
First of all , you are correct, because one would have to take many tablets at once, it makes it not cost effective and lacks a point. That is a correct statement which is also sad because of it being true.

There is scientific info about higher doses and how 12.5 is way too low, referenced on Tianeptine.com somewhere, i dont feel like searching it out because Its so frustrating because its so sad & such a tragedy that after Amineptine was banned world wide, the company set stablon at an extra-weak dose.

Please keep in mind that the drug is profoundly bio-friendly & nontoxic & is not even subject to first-pass metabolism. And does not cause super agony heavy withdrawal dependencies like effexor and others

The reason why this is so hard to believe is because its so ridiculous and horrible that people wont be able to stomach it and accept it. I mean comparing it to Caffine at 10 mg to wake up instead of 50 to 200 or 25 mg of aspirin instead of 325 to 500 is an actual true analogy, so its so horribly ridiculous that most people wont believe this fact about it.

Lets just say that many people have tried 1 tab, 3x a day, and had absolutely no help, then noticed strong side-effect free zero-harm help at much higher doses, and that there is absoluetely ZERO logical reason that it can also be available in 50 and 100 mg tablets.

Did you know there were people on 240 and 150 tablets a day for months & experienced no damage to any organ, no harm at all, and simply had to stay in the hospital a week and detox because at that super high dose they needed help and were observed because not much was known?

This is true, there are actual abstract on this, its in the literature, if i wanted to i could right now pullup from pubmed a case of a man on 240 tablets a day, a case of a woman on 150 tablets a day, no harm to either of them. No one should ever do that, thats an overdose of this substance. the normal dose is around 25 mg to 200 mg per dose depending on the person & how they respond. animal studies showed this too.

There was some incidents in Russia where some people injected the pills and got gangreen and amputations, this had nothing to do with tianeptine, it was from the INSOLUBLE pill-fillers and binders that do that if injected. It was a very sad and dumb thing for them to do :blank and i feel sorry for them.

I just want to say, that this reply to you reminds me about how ever lead I have ever had to help intense dysphoria, anxiety, depression & suffering has turned out to be a dead lead because something always ruins it. Quite a coincidence, isnt it?

isnt it a coincidence that Amineptine got banned world wide then dozens of doctors wrote amineptine.com & told the webmaster it was the only thing that helped their patients and wanted to know where they can get it ? Isnt a coincidence that people who get help from Tianpetine cant afford it or get it from doctors because doctors only give 37.5 mg a day, so therefore they cant be helped?

Isnt that such a coincidence , those two things i mentioned above, plus 1000 other coincidences that i dont have the time & energy to type?? Wow, what a coincidence !!!

·
553 Posts
Oh yeah and sorry I didn't read all your post
I have very low energy and concentration so reading that would take to long
That is completely understandable. Low energy & concentration from dysphoria & stuff destroys the ability to read

It is not your fault.

I myself usually cannot even post well on boards & lay down a lot in agony. This is just an exception right now.

See, you do a good thing by typing what you did, instead of typing "TL;DR"

·
553 Posts
Please, everyone, speak with your european doctor about him or her raising your dose of stablon from 3 to 6 pills a day. Dont do things like take higher doses of meds, even though in the case of stablon theres been research that shows that 12.5 is too low. i will get that research if I am ever able to. Its right there on Tianeptine.com.

·
553 Posts
I took this for 6 weeks, unfortunately i had to stop because i was having terrible tinnitus when i wanted to sleep.not the normal kind either this was more like a mosquito in my brain. other than that i was quite impressed. anxiety went from a 9/10 to about a 4 in the first week stayed the same till i finished, all of my body pains disappeared,my breathing was easier and more relaxed, it didn't do anything for my mood but i was much happier due to the decrease in anxiety. i had an increase in energy not with nervousness like caffeine but a steady increase. this medication is so subtle i think alot of people will think it isn't dong anything, but the massive decrease in anxiety was an excellent effect i was not expecting. i recommend it to anyone with anxiety and fatigue, but probably not to anyone with severe depression.

+5 mins.. i only just read the above post after posting mine, its funny how alike both sound.
Yeah, its subtle because the dose is way to low. Im so sorry to hear you had tinnitus; did you try using brown noise to help sleep?

·
553 Posts
as far as i know, out of the hundreds of psychotropic meds there are, there are only two in which it is safe to go rather far above the typical dose. One is this one, the other is Melatonin. Melatonin now actually comes in 10 milligram tabs & caps because of this fact, it used to only come in 3 mg max, then 5 was the max, its not 10. Dollar General sells 10 milligramer's for $7 a bottle.

The difference is because melatonin is not subject to red tape like a prescription drug or non-supplement, that there was the freedom for the free market to respond & make 10 mg units.

I recommend people look at www.Tianeptine.com because stablon is a rather interesting drug. I think it has many applications that go behind depression & anxiety. I think it would do a lot of good for recovering coke addicts or other drug addicts because Stablon seems to be able to increase the mesolimbic dopamine they go after by doing their street drugs, only with tianeptine the dependance is low & its stimulant properties are solely mental, it doesnt seem to be able to raise BP, heart rate, cause stimulant-related anxiety

Tianeptine has two effects which are independant of each other, One being the immediate short-acting increase in dopaminergic transmission in the limbic system & prefrontal cortext. The other is the long term increase in hypocampal neuroplasticity.

One hypothesis as to how this drug works in terms of the former effect, is via increasing the reuptake a serotonin which DECREASES extra-cellular active serotonin, this in turn eliminates serotonin's attenuation effect on doapmine, thus allowing for an indirect action on dopamine that is not via receptor agonist activity, nor inhibition of reuptake nor vesicle release.

Another is action on AMPA receptors. Little is understood about the actual mechanism of action of most psychotropic compounds

Im typing off the top of my head and not a good speller. I am just a firm believer that more could be done neuropharmacologically to battle depression and anxiety.

One of the problems is that people who sit on FDA review boards, people who work for drug companies, doctors, neuroscientists and the like DO NOT EXPERIENCE SUFFERING. You can bet your bottom dollar that if they did, there would suddenly & magically be better medications available. People do not care if other people's lives are ruined and there is sub-par treatments & counter-measures, so long as its not their own life ruined, then yeah, SSRIs are good. I guarantee you that if people in positions of power who are responsible for what psychotropic meds are developed & marketed experienced mental suffering & did trial & error various drugs themselves, the ones that are good would end up marketed & different kinds of ones would be designed, targeting much different mechanisms of action. Then again, if they suffered that much, they wouldnt be able to function enough to be neuroscientists and red tape bureaucrats to carry out that policy change.

You know how everyone experienced physical pain in their lives, like headaches, stubbed toes, various injuries, accidental cooking burns and the like? Well coincidentally, Physical pain is more treated than mental pain is, even though that is under-treated as well. Isnt that something?? physical pain is treated more aggressively than mental pain because everyone knows what its like including drug designers, doctors, FDA people. The sense of urgency is much more well-established than with mental aliments. Food for thought.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I'd like to try stablon but I'm concerned over stuff which I heard that stablon is a controlled substance in France. This sounds like this stuff isn't harmless at all when they're making such a fuss about it.
I also heard that people in Russia inject stablon and then they limbs start rotting off. This also sounds really scary. Who knows wether taking stablon orally could not have the same side effects? :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.