3K views 35 replies 32 participants last post by  MindOverMood 
#1 ·
How do you squeeze yours?

<--in the middle. ;)

[[edit: sorry about the formatting! I borked the poll :hide]]

#27 ·
Re: re: Squeezing Toothpaste?

realspark said:
OMG, so many middle squeezers!!!! Have you NO shame!!!! I would have a fit! My daughter squeezes the tube from all angles, when I see that tube, I cringe...............

From the bottom.............Always from the bottom.................When my sis throws out a tube, cause she thinks it's all gone, I get it out of the CLEAN trash and get another weeks worth out of it.

The middle................The top..........Your tubes must be all gnarly..............Barbarian behavior...........Animals! :b

It really is one of my pet peeves;-)))))

#30 ·
When it's new the middle cause it doesn't really matter. When it starts to get lower the top to squish what's stuck near the front out. When not much comes out that way anymore I start at the bottom and steadily pack it all toward the top and then squish it from the end until it's gone. Although quite frequently I buy new toothpaste before the tube is more than 3/4ths gone so then it still doesn't matter.

#31 ·
AGHH!! BOTTOM -> UP! Don't just squeeze it willie-nillie!! @__@
And put the damn cap back on when yer' done!
XD

#34 ·
From the bottom.

#36 ·
When I open a new one, I squeeze from wherever. When it starts to get empty, I use my thumb & pointer finger to squeeze anything at the bottom to the top.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.