Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I went out with my friend without planning it! I was all stressed out about dumb little things as usual, and I didn't want to go, but I went and I had a good night. So maybe that's a triumph over GAD rather than SAD, but either way, it was good!

·
"Individual lil ditty"
46 Posts
D0esn't it feel G00d? Abs0luteley! I actually functi0n better, if not best when things are sp0ntane0us! I d0n't have time t0 0verthink. N0w I can see why I wait until last minute f0r things, because 0therwise I exhaust s0 much energy just in the w0rrying 0f s0mething than the F0cus t0 get it d0ne, Unless 0f c0urse I have t0 be d0ne pr0nto... then I usually kn0ck it 0ut with0ut all the fuss!!!! That's what anxiety is t0 me.... a mess 0f Fuss!!

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Nice! :boogie :boogie :boogie

·
Banned
160 Posts
Hurrah! I have those times where I just don't feel like getting out of the apartment, but I know it will do some good and it does. Glad you had a great time.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Sometimes it about ignoring that voice in your head always telling you no you can't or shouldn't do something. :yay I'm glad you had a good time and let go!

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Just be free, and let positive experiences breed more of them :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts