Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to figure out a way to make a video where I do multiple things. But so far Windows movie maker has proven to be insufficient.
For example, I cannot even add a narration to a video, because apparently narration has a 1 second lag, which will always put it out of time with the already recorded video.

I want to make a video that shows me playing multiple parts to a song. That would make my youtube videos more interesting.
So what software can I use.

·
Day Of The Dead
945 Posts
Looking to spend money or no?

If you are, try either Adobe After Effects or Sony Vegas. Both these programs can do what you're describing. After Effects is more expensive, but if you go to both their sites, you can download a trial of both program.

Alternatively, if you wanted to work with Windows Movie Maker, you could just show like 5 second clips of you playing different parts I suppose.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking to spend money or no?

If you are, try either Adobe After Effects or Sony Vegas. Both these programs can do what you're describing. After Effects is more expensive, but if you go to both their sites, you can download a trial of both program.

Alternatively, if you wanted to work with Windows Movie Maker, you could just show like 5 second clips of you playing different parts I suppose.
Oh yea. Cuz, you realize that media player creates very short clips. Although sometimes it records all 4 minutes of the song as one clip. But that is usually by chance. How do I get it to do that more often ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts