Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading the post about fastfood places delivering and started thinking about places that have online ordering for delivery. Is that not a dream come true? I don't like talking on the phone so I never order delivery from anywhere. Now a lot of places have online ordering, and you can pay AND tip online so all you have to do is open your door and grab the food. I love it. I don't order delivery much though, or I'd be bigger than my house.

Um...yeah...this post is kind of pointless. But yay for online ordering.

·
Boredom is Killing Me
273 Posts
How can you tip someone before you even receive the food. What if they messed up your order and you already tipped them.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
I was reading the post about fastfood places delivering and started thinking about places that have online ordering for delivery. Is that not a dream come true? I don't like talking on the phone so I never order delivery from anywhere. Now a lot of places have online ordering, and you can pay AND tip online so all you have to do is open your door and grab the food. I love it. I don't order delivery much though, or I'd be bigger than my house.

Um...yeah...this post is kind of pointless. But yay for online ordering.
I should add an email address for online orders for my fast food delivery service. Awesome idea. :)
Except I dunno, I think it'd be easier to get pranked by some kids that way. Online is too annoymous. Maybe once I have the cash saved up to absorb the times when someone didn't actually deliver what I'm delivering to their house because some kid wanted to have a joke.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
How can you tip someone before you even receive the food. What if they messed up your order and you already tipped them.
I'd go back and get them a new order. That's not going to happen enough times to worry me though. Every business has to take a loss sometimes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
In today's demanding world, more and more people are turning to the web for simple ways to order food from their favorite restaurants. If you are a business owner and don't have your own website, there is a good opportunity you are losing business to your competitors. In addition, having a website does not promise that you will get the desired users coming to your site and this is where eatonline, an expert on online restaurant menus and online ordering can help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts