Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I‘ve recently noticed that when someone asks me a question (it doesn’t matter what it’s about, it could be anything) I have a really hard time responding. I feel uninterested in vocalizing a response and wish they hadn’t asked me anything and that they didn’t expect a response. The person who asked me usually repeats themselves, assuming I didn’t hear them and I have to force myself to answer them. Is this a problem? Has anyone else experienced this? I kind of wish I didn’t have to speak.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello,
I‘ve recently noticed that when someone asks me a question (it doesn’t matter what it’s about, it could be anything) I have a really hard time responding. I feel uninterested in vocalizing a response and wish they hadn’t asked me anything and that they didn’t expect a response. The person who asked me usually repeats themselves, assuming I didn’t hear them and I have to force myself to answer them. Is this a problem? Has anyone else experienced this? I kind of wish I didn’t have to speak.
I do experience this sometimes. At times I just want to watch a movie or just do something & not talk at all. Its like my mind needs that space to be non vocal so it can recharge itself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.