Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you live in Southern California or anywhere near by? We should all plan to meet up and hang out somewhere. :D Maybe like a simple bonfire or something? I know most of us are shy and quiet(I definitely am) but we're all on the same boat so this should be fun for us. We can all finally meet people who are just like us. Doesn't matter who you are, as long as you're a member of SAS. If y'all are interested in making this happen..let me know ^.^ and even share your own ideas if you have any. kthanks!

·
Shred to shreds.
93 Posts
Here here! This is John btw, we met on FB yesterday. A bonfire sounds fantastic, especially since it's not too bright and we can just look at the fire if we feel a bit nervous. I'll definitely be up for one.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here here! This is John btw, we met on FB yesterday. A bonfire sounds fantastic, especially since it's not too bright and we can just look at the fire if we feel a bit nervous. I'll definitely be up for one.
Yayy hey John! :) Hmm I am definitely gonna try to make it happen..I just need more people to want to get involved. But yeah..I wanna meet you!

·
Shred to shreds.
93 Posts
Samee. I do hope this works out, since I haven't had a bonfire in like 2 years. I won't let this thread die till we actually have one xD

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Samee. I do hope this works out, since I haven't had a bonfire in like 2 years. I won't let this thread die till we actually have one xD
Haha yeah, I've never been to a bonfire before..although that sounds really chill :) How do we get more people to read this ??

·
Shred to shreds.
93 Posts
Haha yeah, I've never been to a bonfire before..although that sounds really chill :) How do we get more people to read this ??
Just make sure this thread stays on top lol. Oh yeah, and the chatrooms. But I'm not sure it's allowed to advertise your own thread there. Gotta ask.

·
Beneath the Surface
1,035 Posts
I live in Northern Cali but I would be down to head to Southern Cali to meet up with yall.

·
Shred to shreds.
93 Posts
I'm definitely up for next Thursday. Question is, where at?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm definitely up for next Thursday. Question is, where at?
Well it's definitely gonna be in San Diego, are you guy's okay with that ? We can decide on a place to have the bonfire if that's what you guy's want to do..
? Ugh sorry I suck at making plans :/

·
Shred to shreds.
93 Posts
Well it's definitely gonna be in San Diego, are you guy's okay with that ? We can decide on a place to have the bonfire if that's what you guy's want to do..
? Ugh sorry I suck at making plans :/
San Diego's a bit far for me. Do you drive?

·
Naysayer
83 Posts
This is an awesome idea :D! I'm freaking out even thinking of going, but I'm definitely interested... and yeah San Diego is about a 3hour drive for me.

Me: "bye!"
Parents: "where are you going? -_-"
Me: "San Diego!!!..... remember? oh wait I'm dreaming"

Obviously I can lie, but 6hours of driving is an awful lot, I'd be back sorta late...

Its not fair either for you to have to drive 3 hours, especially since it's your plan!
...I wish we had teleporters...

This might have to be broken down into a Northern So-Cal and Southern So-Cal meetup lol!

I live in the LA area btw

1 - 20 of 357 Posts