Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,380 Posts
I'd quite like to do an ice or roller skating gathering in the London area sometime. Don't know when /if I'll feel like attempting it though. For roller skating, it would be in Hyde Park perhaps (need good weather) and you'd have to get some skates. There are several ice rinks in the region.

By the way, anyone who really wants a shy gathering can also join SAUK and attend one of their frequent meets, not that I mostly do now. They're welcoming people, you don't have to actively use their forum just to meet people. As for an SAS one, another idea perhaps a gallery/museum visit?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am in Berkshire and wouldn't mind meeting up. Probably wouldn't skate as I have no balance skills but wouldn't mind going and just not doing it. Be nice to meet some other people who understand what its like.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,360 Posts
I might be interested if you do something in London. I live north of London but could probably travel down. I'm kind of anxious about going to meet up things because I've poured way too much personal stuff onto this forum so I probably seem very crazy in a bad way XD (and sometimes I am D: )

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
I'm expecting to be in London for a bit next month. Depending on what it was, I might turn up. Ice skating isn't really my bag. Gallery/museum, definitely.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The problem for me is, I am terrible at travelling by myself.. And we all have to make sure we are free on the same day (duh). Maybe a Saturday next month we could meet up? I hate being around big groups but we could all get rat assed together?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I would probably come to a meet up, though I would be slightly nervous meeting lots of new people at once haha. I'm from Watford in Hertfordshire, and would be up for going anywhere really...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Surrey/Sutton. Would love to come to a meeting, maybe make a new friend or friends :teeth

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
I lived in the south west for a while when I was a little kid. Can I come? :p

1 - 20 of 51 Posts