songs u loved and played over and over again but now can't stand

Just Dance by Lady Gaga
Let It Rock by Lil Wayne featuring Kevin Rudolph

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
GASP!
I thought there would be like a million responses by now!

Am I the only one who can't enjoy some song anymore because I played out them so much?

·
Positively Revolting Hag
6,547 Posts
I don't think I really have any. I think the only time that would happen if it were played on the radio and tv constantly. But my music is never on there so it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ugh. So many. Basically all 380 songs currently on my ipod. Every time I am fortunate enough to find a good song (tough these days) I ruin it by overplaying it in any moment of silence. which is basically 96 % of my day, so you can imagine. Examples would be..

A lot of Death Cab for Cutie songs, a LOT of Jack Johnson songs, the majority of Bob Marley's songs (still love him so much, just need a break, lol). Metallica- Enter Sandman, Sad but True, Master of Puppets, Nothing Else Matters, The Servant- Cells (hate it now but still claim it as one of my favorite songs ever lol), A handful of Lil Wayne songs, Sublime- What I got, Garden Grove, basically that whole CD. Lots of ACDC, too. What else. I'll think of more later, for sure. Burning myself out on music is what I do.

The thing I hate is ring tones. I pick my absolute favorite songs to be my ring tones and then next thing I know I can't bare to listen to the song at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts