Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Dreams - Roy Orbison.

Most likely down to watching Blue Velvet when I was a little too young and impressionable but christ it still creeps me out when I hear it.

Anyone else got songs that give you the creeps?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I listened to the Decemberists album 'Hazards of Love' last night...i adore Colin Meloy's lyrics, but GOOD GOD he has some creepy songs. The Rake's Song and its direct sequel Hazards of Love 3 (Revenge!). They are just...eek.

·
Registered
176 Posts
"Ave Satani", the theme song from The Omen. And the theme song from from the Exorcist :afr
Oh yeah. I hate DON'T FEAR THE REAPER. It's like an ode to the devil...maybe it's just the cowbell, lol. Oddly tho' I love Sympathy for the Devil from the Stones. :con

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
The Mercy Seat by Johnny Cash freaked me out when I first heard it, but I was completely mesmerized by it and listened to it over and over again.

·
Registered
39 Posts
When I was a little kid, Keith Richards' riff in the Stones' "Mother's Little Helper" sounded so scary to me.

I've since gotten over it. :)

·
Call Me !!!!
4,066 Posts
The Shakespears Sisters Stay With Me video used to give me nightmares as a kid....lame i know.

Cept that just Morrisey full stop jeez he looks like he should be on the Sex Offenders Register or sumfin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts