Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I feel happiness, serenity when I'm at peace in my mind. Whether I'm playing games or listening to music. When I don't care too much about the future and I'm not scared, I feel content with how I live. And especially with my brother, who is exactly like me, I feel like I can breathe better.

Do you get these positive days mixed in with the negative ones?

·
Registered
364 Posts
It's such a rollercoaster. but the peace you get when you let all your worries go is wonderful. I know when im feeling depressed I go to comfort activities (reading, music, videogames) my thought process being if im going to do nothing and be mopey all day, I might as well relax and do something I like :) and eventually it works and the world doesn't feel so bad.

·
Banned
1,628 Posts
Didn't u have a mental breakdown in some of your posts a few days ago :D

·
Banned
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't u have a mental breakdown in some of your posts a few days ago :D
I know, I did. But sometimes I get really bad days where I just want to cry and go to bed, then other times I feel at peace. It all depends on what I feel about things at the moment.

·
Registered
41 Posts
yeah that is the hardest thing with social anciety u rly dnt realise you have a problem , on those "bright " days whn u are not in the stressful situation everything seems fine and u seemed to forget the past , the bad days....and this will go one for years until u will reach so deep that you cant anymore ignore/forget the bad days .

·
Dragonic Archon
1,575 Posts
Some wise words from Tyrion lol:

"Never forget what you are! And wear it like armor!" *Edited for content* lol To take that and put it into a different context, everyone has flaws. As long as you know your own flaws and limitations, no one can ever use them against you. Modern world is too concerned with who knows who, and who has what, rather than what actually defines you as an individual.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts