Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Be de captian of ur life
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have in relationship for a few years... We are more like buddies than in BGR....but...
I have been staying with him for the past 2 months but he has never initiated to make love....
We have been intimate but he back out the last minute...!!!!!u know wat I mean...;)

·
Hi!
462 Posts
I read this post 4 times and still have no clue what you are talking about.
He doesn't want to stick his man-meat, in her girl-meat. That said, I sound like your bf, absolutely no sex drive. For me it's related to depression. If it doesn't pass perhaps he needs some professional help to figure himself out.

·
Easy
884 Posts
If you mean he wont engage in sex then you have to ask him, seriously, just ask "do you want to have sex"

If he says no then you should move on in all seriousness, prob frigid.

·
totally destroying it
4,484 Posts
"We have been intimate but he back out the last minute...!!!!!u know wat I mean...;)"

Do you mean you guys were going to be intimate and he backed out? If so, you should ask him what's up. I imagine sex talks must be weird, but if you want to do the deed...

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
***Thread Lock Watch***
Keep it clean,please.
What is BGR anyway?

·
MEAT POPSICLE
857 Posts
LOL I was going to ask what a BGR was???>>>I am confused by this one.
HMMM alot of what you typed is hard to even understand anyways.
But I agree if you want to have relations(lol) then ask him for it!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
We have in relationship for a few years... We are more like buddies than in BGR....but...
I have been staying with him for the past 2 months but he has never initiated to make love....
We have been intimate but he back out the last minute...!!!!!u know wat I mean...;)
I read it as:

They have been in a relationship for a few years. They are more like buddies than they are in a boy-girl relationship. She's been living with him for the last two months. He has never initiated sex with her but they have been intimate. She has to initiate intimacy - he won't. When they are being intimate and things get heated he backs off at the last minute and won't have sex.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I would wonder how long you have known each other? If he was raised very religious? If you get along in other ways? You need to talk to him about it... if you can't talk to him... then write him a letter and tell him your concerns, hand it to him and sit quietly while he reads it. How old are you both? Do your parents approve of the relationship? Could he be afraid you will get pregnant? Could he be a virgin and afraid to tell you? There are so many reasons and questions unanswered.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Lynn read my thoughts, or the relationship is just over or moved into the friendship zone.

·
Banned
3,884 Posts
Maybe he's a virgin? And scared that he won't perform well.

You know how you girls are....If you don't last 30+ minutes, They tell their friends & the world for the lulz.

Im betting this is the reason.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts