Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have no idea why but today i went to school and my SA was so much better! i was reading some posts and some CBT pages but havent really performed many of the tasks but suddenly ive started talking to people and not caring that people are talking about me or looking at me. i was sitting in biology and i used to always get paranoid if anyone was talking and laughing behind me if i couldnt hear what they were saying thinking they were talking about me. that didnt change today when a couple of people were talking and laughing but then i found out they actually were talking about me and i didnt actually care. it was more the thought of someone talking about me that scared me rather than the fact they were actually talking about me. its more the expectations that the result really. next step, trying to carry on conversation!
were getting there! :D

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
:banana :banana :banana

We're so happy for you!!!
Beating SA, one step at a time! Way to go!!!

xoxo
Maggi

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
:lol We're making a little banana conga line, for blinky, heehee!!

Here's some more from me:
:banana :banana :banana

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh, yeah! i carried on a conversation today and i wasnt nervous at all! :banana woohoo!!!! im finally beating it! thanks for the conga line :lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and dont things just keep getting better! i actually said hi to the guy i like with no prompt at all and spoke to my friends brother with no problems at all. couldnt find much to say but wasnt anxious really. he is the type that puts you right at ease though. such a nice guy.... *sigh* aaaaaanyway..... yeah, and i answered a question in biology today, got it wrong and didnt care! and i havent had a ciggy for nearly a week! *twitches* everythings going great now! thanks for all the support :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts