Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Grind
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again mirror, sense it seems i talk to myself on this site half the time...

but, i'de like to give a little update on my situation and things that happen and so on and so forth...

well im off klonopin now, they took me off of it and i really dont even know why they perscribe this drug sense its only for 'short term' use, and when you get take'n off of it the withdrawal is just retarded, though i didnt follow his 'instructions' and pretty much just quit taking the drug, so my withdrawal was probably a little more intense...but, i just figured that i would just quit taking it, because i would have to if i was getting it off of the streets or somethin, thats just how i think...

so im not on klonopin anymore, its been about two weeks or so?...and i dont smoke anymore because of my thoughts of a career...

im on lexapro though, i think lexapro is a good drug...it doesnt get you high, and i just like it, i think it helps depression alot...i also dont drink so i dont have to worry about something interfiering with it...

i got a new job and im kindof scared and nervous but, i have to do it...

i still play basketball alot, i haven't ran in a while or worked out just because i havent...the klonopin kindof ****ed me up...i bairly remember much of what happened that month and a half, alot of toxic relationships, with drugs and alcohol and so on...same 'ol story...

i actually get along with my family now...they want me to go to college, and it scares me alot, but i guess ima have to...

im just trying to accept me, and how i am, im tired of running you know, i have to face myself...i cant believe its take'n this long for me to realize this, ive already known, but the realization never really hit me untill lately, and im just done letting myself down because of 'lonelyness'...

i still go to therapy, and i sometimes make my therapist laugh, which is good i guess...and my ten year old neice was over for the weekend and shes a funny little girl, i think sense of humor runs in the family...it may be kindof of hard to tell mine, because its not what you say but how you say it, you know what im sayin, so, it is what it is...

life is a trip, cant even say it enough...good bye. :D

·
ThirdEyeGrind
1,284 Posts
Hello again mirror, sense it seems i talk to myself on this site half the time...

but, i'de like to give a little update on my situation and things that happen and so on and so forth...

well im off klonopin now, they took me off of it and i really dont even know why they perscribe this drug sense its only for 'short term' use, and when you get take'n off of it the withdrawal is just retarded, though i didnt follow his 'instructions' and pretty much just quit taking the drug, so my withdrawal was probably a little more intense...but, i just figured that i would just quit taking it, because i would have to if i was getting it off of the streets or somethin, thats just how i think...

so im not on klonopin anymore, its been about two weeks or so?...and i dont smoke anymore because of my thoughts of a career...

im on lexapro though, i think lexapro is a good drug...it doesnt get you high, and i just like it, i think it helps depression alot...i also dont drink so i dont have to worry about something interfiering with it...

i got a new job and im kindof scared and nervous but, i have to do it...

i still play basketball alot, i haven't ran in a while or worked out just because i havent...the klonopin kindof ****ed me up...i bairly remember much of what happened that month and a half, alot of toxic relationships, with drugs and alcohol and so on...same 'ol story...

i actually get along with my family now...they want me to go to college, and it scares me alot, but i guess ima have to...

im just trying to accept me, and how i am, im tired of running you know, i have to face myself...i cant believe its take'n this long for me to realize this, ive already known, but the realization never really hit me untill lately, and im just done letting myself down because of 'lonelyness'...

i still go to therapy, and i sometimes make my therapist laugh, which is good i guess...and my ten year old neice was over for the weekend and shes a funny little girl, i think sense of humor runs in the family...it may be kindof of hard to tell mine, because its not what you say but how you say it, you know what im sayin, so, it is what it is...

life is a trip, cant even say it enough...good bye. :D
It sounds like you're doing great. Like you're starting a new life. Congratulations, and good job getting off of the Klonopin.

·
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
76 Posts
(sense? U probly meant since) haha
O my god nate! Im so proud of u for finally thinking positively!! I think its great that ur gonna face ur fears and start trying. Good luck dawg!!

·
Grind
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i always think positive, what are you talkin about?? lol...

thanks for the positive feed =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts