Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone told me that after you have been on this site for a year or your anniversary month, your infractions are deleted and your slate is wiped clean? I have been on here a year ( yay!) and I still have my infractions.

Can someone enlighten me? :D

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Somebody lied. Infractions Expire after 30 days but you will still be able to see them

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
EXAMPLE: Today is October 21, 2009

If you have four infractions.....
October 11, 2008
December 29, 2008
September 30, 2009
October 16, 2009

...........only TWO are valid (September 30 and October 16) since they are within 30 days. The one expires October 30th and the other November 15th. Once they are gone, they are gone. We don't use them against you - it's like traffic tickets and the DMV/insurance. You still have the infraction, but it is not held against you after 30 days.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG I can't believe you did that.

< bows head in shame>

I'm running to hide now :um

·
Monster
6,552 Posts
Stupid question probably, but how do you know if you have an infraction?

·
Banned
322 Posts
You get a PM from Amocholes...or, rarely, some other mod who has decided to start giving out infractions, that tells you you've got an infraction...and you get a special "infractions" tab on your profile page - a feature denied to those without any infractions.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
OMG I can't believe you did that.

< bows head in shame>

I'm running to hide now :um
That's why I have "EXAMPLE" up at the top. These aren't yours.
Trust me, there are people here who have more infractions than you do.

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Mods can't receive Infractions but we can be fired.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
We can be reprimanded, too.
Most of the time, it comes from members.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Who then receive infractions! :um (kidding)
There has to be a legitimate reason. We can't just hand them out. More often than not, a second moderator can file the infraction if a member insults a moderator badly. I have seen that happen. Drew has even done that.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
There has to be a legitimate reason. We can't just hand them out. More often than not, a second moderator can file the infraction if a member insults a moderator badly. I have seen that happen. Drew has even done that.
Ah, good to know! (Not that I'm planning to be bad or anything...) :b

·
going hazy
8,724 Posts
Stupid question probably, but how do you know if you have an infraction?
Go to your User CP page and scroll down to the bottom where it says "Latest Infractions Received" (or probably doesn't say anything if you don't have any.)

I have 5 infractions... better watch out, I'm a real delinquent.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Go to your User CP page and scroll down to the bottom where it says "Latest Infractions Received" (or probably doesn't say anything if you don't have any.)

I have 5 infractions... better watch out, I'm a real delinquent.
:troll :lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts