1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
87 Posts
The card from the dog is hilarious and so sweet! The owners sound like very good people. Sounds like life is going well at the moment, hope it continues. I agree being given more responsibility feels awesome.

My (hypocritical) advice on the ex situation is that you should just let things flow as they will. My advice is hypocritical because I sometimes do the same thing! but we can't let what we 'think' may happen get in the way of what 'actually might' happen.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The card from the dog is hilarious and so sweet! The owners sound like very good people. Sounds like life is going well at the moment, hope it continues. I agree being given more responsibility feels awesome.

My (hypocritical) advice on the ex situation is that you should just let things flow as they will. My advice is hypocritical because I sometimes do the same thing! but we can't let what we 'think' may happen get in the way of what 'actually might' happen.
Life isn't, to be honest, but I am happy about walking the little guy :)

Well, I don't think anything will come of my ex and me because I've probably pushed him away for good.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As for your ex, maybe you should make your feelings aware to him. You'll never know if he is feeling the same unless you ask!
He does know, and I know how he feels also, but it's more complicated than that :um

1 - 6 of 6 Posts