Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I honestly have no idea how to handle this. I don't want to go to a teacher about this, since I'm afraid of looking like a coward. I'm afraid to fight the kid since I heard he's strong and hits hard.

Any advice?

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
maybe see if you can set him up to be caught with an authority of some sort, maybe a guidance counselor (choose someone that would understand that you would not want to be known as a tattletale to be beaten up) if not a teacher or a teacher's aide or I can't find the right word? oh well. if you know he follows you at a certain time, have the authority in there first in a stall, then you go in and go in the stall. When he looks over, you say something like "stop watching me over the stall" and then the authority pops up and sees them do it and is only responding to your protest and it looks innocent like you did not try to get him in trouble.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
I have no advice at all because in elementary school, it happened to me, too. Only, it was more than one kid. I just learned to hold it. I got to the point that I usually didn't have to use the bathroom the entire day at school. And if I did have to go, I'd go when most everyone was in class.

And telling the teacher won't make you look like a coward. If someone is doing something unwanted and in a case where you are naked, half naked, and they won't stop after you told them to, they deserve to get in trouble, if not beat up.
Like someone suggested, maybe hint to someone something is going on and set up a way that the kid will get caught.

Other than that, I have no advice.

·
Frostie
1,035 Posts
How old are you? Maybe he's gay.

I had a friend in high school. One day we were alone in the restroom and he creaked open the stall door and poked his fully erected penis through the opening. :eek Needless to say, he wasn't my friend after that and I avoided him like the plague. :lol

·
A jagged pulse
310 Posts
Dont fight him that so silly and animal like. I would tell someone with authority. thats really disrespectful and just creepy, its bad enough you have to pee with someone so close to you, now you have to worry about them seeing something sp private:roll

·
Registered
87 Posts
I honestly have no idea how to handle this. I don't want to go to a teacher about this, since I'm afraid of looking like a coward. I'm afraid to fight the kid since I heard he's strong and hits hard.

Any advice?
are you the same age as the kid? or are you a teacher? i just don't understand how it's possible that you are often in the bathroom the same time this kid is?

·
SAS Member
31,297 Posts
How old are you guys and why is this kid in the bathroom everytime you're in it? What does he do when he peeks over? Does he say or do anything or does he just look? Seems like he might have some mental issues if he's not doing it on purpose just to mess with you. I would probably tell someone if it was me.

·
ThirdEyeGrind
1,284 Posts
Maybe if you tell him you have diarrhea or have to take a really nasty crap he'll leave you alone. If not, simply tell him how creepy he is being and that maybe you'll tell a teacher (so what if you sound like a snitch, its not right what he's doing, its disgusting). Well actually don't tell him you'll tell a teacher, but tell the teacher without him knowing. I don't know what I'd do unless the situation occured with me. Or you could simply yell at him and tell him to mind his own business. Tell him mentally sick people do that. Any of these suggestions could possibly work. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
He may be strong and hit hard but he is a F****** smoker. I would really like to kick his butt. Ask him why he does it. He is definitely a LOSER!
Better yet, tell him you have to take a dump and if he comes near you throw a wad of feces on him.

·
ThirdEyeGrind
1,284 Posts
You could just tell your friends and classmates what this dude has been doing.Then they will all think he is a coprophagic deviant.
Yes, do this. Tell people, then they'll make fun of the kid, maybe even give him a nickname. Then there's no question that he'll stop being an idiot after he realizes everyone knows that he stares at guys in bathroom stalls. I mean so what if his feelings get hurt, he's being an idiot. He'll get over it.

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
How old are you? Maybe he's gay.

I had a friend in high school. One day we were alone in the restroom and he creaked open the stall door and poked his fully erected penis through the opening. :eek Needless to say, he wasn't my friend after that and I avoided him like the plague. :lol
:lol
That brings back a disturbing memory of the time I was in elementary school around age 10 or 11. I walked in on two boys who were in the middle of a sword fight in the restroom and it seemed like they were rather enjoying it. :um Ummm yeah....I walked right back out and blocked that memory from my mind until now. :fall

·
sa challenger
5,079 Posts
Happened to me in elementary school. 2 girls looking over stall wall at me. I felt dirty and unworthy and kinda like being molested. It is abusive. Invasion of privacy. I was mortified. Had no friends, and they just kept giggling at me. I like the idea of a planted spy. Do that. Of course I never told anyone. Too embarassing. I think I thought I deserved to be treated that way because I was a weirdo nobody freak.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How old are you guys and why is this kid in the bathroom everytime you're in it? What does he do when he peeks over? Does he say or do anything or does he just look? Seems like he might have some mental issues if he's not doing it on purpose just to mess with you. I would probably tell someone if it was me.
I think he's doing it to piss me off and to impress his "friends".

But I'm really starting to think that he has mental problems or is just a complete d*ck. He bullys disabled kids, he's broken into houses, he vandalizes, and he smears his crap all over the bathroom walls.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.