Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys might have seen this already. This is some stuff I digged up from a pua forum. I found it quite useful. After reading this I got a small hindsight on how social intelligence works in a way. Girls could use this too. I warn you though guys don't get sucked into this pua bs. It has pretty much been exposed by Barry Kirkey and its radio show and forum. RSD is a scam. Never do business with them. Their posters are brainwashed. I had been one of them. Take what you like from it. I hope it helps.

http://rsdnation.com/node/60102

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/107044?#comment-386163

Another thing I would recommend is The Blueprint Decoded dvds. A lot of it is BS but other things in it are interesting and can help. It's quite expensive though. Don't buy it.
*cough* Torrents *cough*

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
some interesting stuff there I never thought about and that I didn't expect to read when you mentioned the word 'pua' (ok I don't know much about it to begin with, but I expected it to be all about picking up girls).

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some interesting stuff there I never thought about and that I didn't expect to read when you mentioned the word 'pua' (ok I don't know much about it to begin with, but I expected it to be all about picking up girls).
yeah torrent "the blueprint decoded" it has some interesting things in it also. It's not completely about women. A lot of it is bull**** but theories like reality, RAS, social conditioning I find true. Some of these theories enabled me to not be embarassed to be loud or act like a dumbass. At least not a lot. But whatever you do, do not consider buying pua products or doing a bootcamp. PUA gurus lie about their success with women.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Thanks for this. I'm a woman and think most of the PUA stuff is hilariously lame BUT their advice for social interactions are actually pretty helpful.

·
Staying positive
754 Posts
I really like those articles. I liked that part about how insecure people post on forums and talk in real life, lol. The second article about 'vibing' is also very interesting, things I haven't really thought about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts