Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's me. I'm not hiding it. I attend a mostly rich White school in Fort Worth, Texas which is TCU if people wanted to guess. Though, I do have a lack of friends which I admit. I don't associate myself with the main scene of people which is just snobby Greek kids because I seem indifferent. I briefly did that but it just resulted in some blacklist from a fraternity. I didn't rush or anything but me and two guys went out with a Delt and we chilled and stuff. Though, a Delt had a said a rude comment that I didn't like. Though, it's whatever. I have had a few conflicts here and there. I sort of see myself as just not really needed friendships.

·
(>'-')>&#9829;<('-'<)
330 Posts
I don't know if you realized that you judged your peers as "snobby Greek kids" that you wouldn't associate with. I guess you are accepting that socializing isn't for you or are you in any kind of denial? Well, if that's what you choose...but are you looking for something?

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
That's me. I'm not hiding it. I attend a mostly rich White school in Fort Worth, Texas which is TCU if people wanted to guess. Though, I do have a lack of friends which I admit. I don't associate myself with the main scene of people which is just snobby Greek kids because I seem indifferent. I briefly did that but it just resulted in some blacklist from a fraternity. I didn't rush or anything but me and two guys went out with a Delt and we chilled and stuff. Though, a Delt had a said a rude comment that I didn't like. Though, it's whatever. I have had a few conflicts here and there. I sort of see myself as just not really needed friendships.
Those snobby white kids! Psh! It must suck to be forced to go to...

Wait a minute... TCU? You're in college! WTF? You made that decision. Go somewhere else.

Don't sit here and b*tch about snobby white kids when YOU make the decision about where to go to college. And don't give me the excuse that your parents pushed you to go there, either. You're an adult now. You choose what you want to do with your life.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those snobby white kids! Psh! It must suck to be forced to go to...

Wait a minute... TCU? You're in college! WTF? You made that decision. Go somewhere else.

Don't sit here and b*tch about snobby white kids when YOU make the decision about where to go to college. And don't give me the excuse that your parents pushed you to go there, either. You're an adult now. You choose what you want to do with your life.
Dude. You didn't get what I said. I go to TCU and I'm social awkward. I said I don't get myself involved in the whole frat stuff and get intangled with the whole snobby bs. I know the whole campus is mostly white like bread but I don't really care. I'm not a racist. I tend live like a romantic and just do my own thing. It's whatever man. You may have didn't realize on what I was drawing at. I wan't lamenting or being envious of the fraternity life; it's quite the contrary to what I said man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.