Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Improve interpersonal skills and reduce social anxiety with gradual exposure, in manageable steps, at your own pace. Increase confidence and effectiveness with our supportive, systematic approach. See if the program is right for you by attending a complimentary session.

More Info: http://www.socialanxiety-ctr.com
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (212) 724-2299
Address: 225 West End Avenue, New York, NY 10023

·
Registered
2 Posts
anxiety group

i have many phobia's.and one is to travel outside my county.i live in rockland county,new york.if anybody is interested in starting a anxiety group let me know.everyday is a hard day for me.medication helps,but it does not get rid of the problem.i hide my problems very well and that's why therapy has not worked for me.i have a very stressful job and i use my compulsive behavior to do a great job at work.but i would like to meet people like me.my family does not believe in mental illness.they are old school and think that i should just tough it out.my email address is [email protected] would have to find a place to meet.maybe a local church or the jcc?

·
BrooklynShutIn
2 Posts
Are the sessions run by a therapist or a lay person? I visited the website and it is a bit confusing! $299 for 10 sessions seems VERY reasonable for a therapy group, but a little unclear what their treatment modalities are, and there seem to be several people running the website. Please inform, thank you, Annie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts