Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm a long time sufferer of SA. I've found that it has particularly affected me at work. It has made it difficult for me to move jobs, intereact with my colleagues and join in any social events.

Well, I'm writing an ebook about the difficulties of having SA and trying to maintain a full time job and the various pressures/anxieties we face and in particular how I have learnt to deal with it.

I'm really trying to gauge the interest in the ebook from other members of this forum. If you'd be interested in hearing updates and possibly buying the book when its published please complete this short form so that I can keep you up to date.

Thanks very much for your time.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZYTZqavajIrn2sNYujno1C7AWPh6650mcXJef4RwwSA/viewform

·
Permanently Baned
2,594 Posts
Will be curious to see how you are doing with the book. Yes, some combination of shyness, anxiety, and depression have essentially rendered me an underachiever and in my younger time put years of gaps in my resume where I couldn't work.

Currently I do work but I'm borderline in trouble for my lack of attendance. I'll try to open that link away from work because my work place blocks me from openning that link.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts