Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else LOOOOOOVE General Hospital? I just love it, the storyline is great, its just different from your normal corny soaps.

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
You wouldn't catch me dead watching a soap opera.... lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like The Young and the Restless.

GH Sucks! c'mon, who's gonna believe that Emily really didn't know about her husbands amnesia. Gime a break!

just kidding.
;)

·
Registered
196 Posts
I also agree, GH does suck right now. I am currently watching OLTL. None of the soaps can ever be good all at once. A while back I was watching GH all the time. Now I have moved on to OLTL.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OLTL is ok, i am kinda interested in this killing club stuff. The one thing i really love about OLTL is how they have Marcie, who is plus size on a soap opera, i never ever thought that would happen, it gives us plus size women hope!!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Other OLTL people! I pathetically watch that daily... this Killing Club craziness... think they're going to find Natalie?

·
Registered
196 Posts
brygb217 said:
Other OLTL people! I pathetically watch that daily... this Killing Club craziness... think they're going to find Natalie?
Yeah, I think they will find Natalie. Plus she is to big of a character to kill off. And if they killed off Natalie, that would put Vickie over the edge big time.

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
I watch All My Children, One Life to Live, and General Hospital, though I am *inches* away from killing of GH for good.

I absolutely cannot stand what they've done to this show. I call it the "Sonny and Carly" show, now.

It's like everyone else's character has to be sacrificed in order to further the Sonny and Carly saga.

I don't even like Sonny or Carly. I thought Carly was cool until she hooked up with Sonny and they killed her character. She used to kick ***, but now she's place the pathetic female to Sonny's misogynism.

I HATE HATE HATE what they've done to AJ's character. He was turning out to be a good guy when he was played by the other actor. Now they're saying that even back then he conspired to kill Jason? He and Jason didn't hate each other and when he caused Jason's accident, he was so upset about it that he started to turn his life around. I know the public caused this big outcry about making Michael a murderer and they had to change the story, but this was the best they could come up with? I used to love AJ's character, and this is what they've done to him?

I hate what they've done to Lucky, too. When did he turn into such a jealous, insecure, little prick? And Jax was never someone to rush into marriage like he did with Courtney.

I hate what they've done to the Quartermaines, too. They get very little airtime and when they do, they're just there to add conflict to the Sonny and Carly saga. They used to be so funny.

And do they actually expect us to care about Reese as a character? How can we, since it's only a matter of time until we know Sunny dumps her for Carly? She came on as such a tough person, but I guess no one stands a chance against Sonny's powerful macho ego. :lol

Where is the Nurses Ball? Where is the quality storytelling that used to dominate this show when I started watching it over ten years ago. Now, I only have it on in the background. I can tell the downshift in quality when it changes from OLTL to GH.

Agh, I didn't know I would rant for this long.

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
:agree With everything you just said. That's why I don't watch GH anymore. I just don't care about barely any one of the characters. And not even my favorites can make me tune in. I hate Sonny and Carly. And they are on like every single day, especially together. I can tolerate Carly as long as she is not around Sonny. She is so different when she is away from Sonny. I used to like her and Alcazar together but now I want them to break up. And I want Sonny to lose. Just once is all I am asking. Or I want him to get smacked down a couple of times. I hate Reese. She serves absolutely no purpose at all except to be Sonny's bed buddy and whoever elses.

I also hate what they are doing to AJ. But no matter how much they rewrite this Michael murder stuff, it still won't change my opinon of AJ.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
brygb217 said:
They will find Natalie. What do you think of this Jess/Tess storyline going on?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think she is a really good actress, A LOT better than the old Jess. But, i really dont like the storyline.

·
Registered
196 Posts
purpleice said:
brygb217 said:
I want Jessica to get lost in her body and never reappear. They made Jessica to stupid and after awhile, I couldn't really feel sorry for her. I am also liking Tess and Nash together.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I watched GH years ago, when Luke and Laura were an item!

Now.....I really don't care for them, but, it's better than watching paint dry........The Bold and The Beautiful........Stephanie, that women......And who does Tayler think she is, coming back from the dead and expecting nothing to have really changed........

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
ghostgurl said:
LOL, my mom loves General Hospital. She'll have a heart attack if she misses an episode. I don't get what's so fascinating about it.
My mom's been watching it since it debuted. She was in junior high.

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
purpleice said:
brygb217 said:
The Jess/Tess storyline... sometimes it really bothers me, and other times it makes Jess more interesting for me (I certianly like her better than Natalie, though; I know she's kidnapped, but I could not stand how she was so twitty and always trying to steal John away from Evangeline)... Jess and Nash seem and odd pairing that might work, but I started not liking him that one day when he punched Todd, just because I loved Todd and Blair. But I think David Vickers is actually my favorite character on the show (although Dorian bothers me to no end).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts