Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we have Lost fans on board and then we have AI fans on board and we all know the 2 shows come on at the same time. Some unlucky people don't have any type of recording thing. I was like that until I got Tivo. But even Tivo can't help me out in this crisis. On Tivo, I can only record 2 shows at once but I need to get 3. I wanna also watch Smallville which also comes on at 8:00 so I will be definetly be watching Lost and Smallville tonight.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'll be watching Lost, I haven't really been into AI this season, I think I'll just switch to it during commercials. :)

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
Definately watching Lost :banana I live out in the boonies and I don't watch alot of TV so I only get regular broadcast channels. The local stations here have a nasty and annoying habit of LIVE NON-STOP CONTINUING STORM COVERAGE!!!!!!!!!! where they sit there and show a live radar image and blab endlessly about some little storm 100 miles away, all the while denying access to the show I was watching. If they do that tonight I'm going to burn the TV station :twisted

·
Registered
201 Posts
There's no way i'm missing lost tonight. The two finalists for american idol are pretty boring although my bro seems to like Carrie. Nadia should been in the finals.

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
Lonelyguy said:
Definately watching Lost :banana I live out in the boonies and I don't watch alot of TV so I only get regular broadcast channels. The local stations here have a nasty and annoying habit of LIVE NON-STOP CONTINUING STORM COVERAGE!!!!!!!!!! where they sit there and show a live radar image and blab endlessly about some little storm 100 miles away, all the while denying access to the show I was watching. If they do that tonight I'm going to burn the TV station :twisted
Heck just get a direct tv system, or dish network. The equipment is free, and they will hook it up. The only drawback you have to pay just like cable. When I lived out in the country I had a big rotating antenna. The only stations at that time were a NBC station 111 miles in Marquette, and a CBS station out of Escanaba. I had an amplifier hooked to the line. Also, in the winter I could get a channel out of Thunder Bay, Ontario. In the summer the reception was very bad. I finally got a dish after they came greatly down in price. I had direct tv for a few years, until I moved back into town. I had cable for awhile and this company here sucks. I then got a dish network system.

·
Magnanimous carcinoma
6,888 Posts
yeah.. I tried to watch "Lost," because I saw the first few episodes with some beast on the island and I wanted to see what it was! After 3 episodes I decided I didn't care. I don't really like any new t.v. shows that aren't animated! That's sad..
I've got my 'Adventures of Pete and Pete' dvd to take the place of American Idol and Lost tonight!

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
Heck just get a direct tv system, or dish network. The equipment is free, and they will hook it up. The only drawback you have to pay just like cable.
I wish I had a satellite system but I hardly watch TV anymore, maybe only about two or three hours a week so it just wouldn't be practical to pay $30 a month or more. Maybe someday I'll cave in and subscribe but for now I'm at the mercy of the evil local networks.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Lonelyguy said:
:lol

Must be a midwest thing! My local stations likes to minimize the picture to about 1/5th size and then in the rest of the screen they have a scrolling banner listing the counties under tornado/t-storm warning, then an entire state map showing the counties affected in red. :popcorn

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
OneIsALonelyNumber said:
Lonelyguy said:
:lol

Must be a midwest thing! My local stations likes to minimize the picture to about 1/5th size and then in the rest of the screen they have a scrolling banner listing the counties under tornado/t-storm warning, then an entire state map showing the counties affected in red. :popcorn
Yeah, it sucks big time. I wish they would do that but instead they have to interupt the program and show nothing but nonstop storm coverage. Then the next day they advertise how they were on top of things and had the best storm coverage of any station. I hate them :mum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts