Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lost
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there's this girl in my class right. And today, she just happened to look my way and ask me my name. I told her and she was like "oh, ok." Then later today as I was walking to another building, we just happened to cross paths. She was with her friends. She asked me again... "hey, what's your name?" ...I told her again and she was like "oh, ok." So, uh, what does this mean?...

I know I don't talk to people... I am the quietest person in all of my classes. Maybe that has something to do with it... I don't know.

·
Beneath the Surface
1,035 Posts
I guess she wanted to get know you better.

I remember a similar situation in high school. There was a girl in my math class whom I had sat next to the whole year and out of nowhere on the last week of school asked me what my name was.

I damn near fell out of my seat.

·
No flex zone
2,333 Posts
That happened once to me in junior high. A guy from another class just stopped and sort of pointed at me and said "hey what's your name?". I was so shocked I never got a chance to answer him until he had left with the rest of his classmates.

It's kind of weird that she asked you that same question twice in one day...
Maybe she doesn't know your name but wants to learn it, maybe she wants to befriend you too, hard to tell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts