Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have any plans?
I do, I'm planning to deactivate my facebook on that day because it would just make me feel like a loser. Wbu?

·
Registered
8,819 Posts
I'll probably just treat it like any other day. Maybe with Valentines day coming up my OKC luck will improve :lol

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
I'll live through it oblivious to its existence as it's just another day..

·
Banned
3,217 Posts
my plan is to pretend it is the same as any other say (seem casual) at the same time as the thought 'it's valentines day' recurs to me all day. (i can't help it from recurring. it just does). i'm going to try to not give a hint to the outside world that i am thinking that thought so much.

·
HeavyDirtySøul
5,969 Posts
My boyfriend and I never really do anything. Sometimes well just buy a kinky outfit or something.. but that's really it. Hes not that romantic. I like to look at the cutesy pink things in the stores. lol

·
Winter is coming
2,650 Posts
Might blow my brains out. Other then that, I might bake some brownies, put some hazelnuts in there.

·
waiting to bloom
8,863 Posts
NO its too early for this thread, don't ruin the last few moments of threads with no self-loathing virgins! Why would you do this!?

·
Villain in glasses
3,511 Posts
Enjoying brutally conquering a new territory in a certain strategy game to ease my loneliness. Killing people represented in memory as bytes is always fun. Probably spend it on here too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm going to spend it with my boyfriend. We're probably going to go out to eat, movie and shopping plus some night time things :heart :kiss:. That's what we have done for the past 2 years.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts