·
Registered
9,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What most cat lovers go through.

·
Banned
3,567 Posts
My SO has 3 and when she stays with me for more than a day they come along. When I'm at the computer the girl cat chews on the straw of my drink. If I snip off the chewed end, she chews it again as if to say "I just fixed it for you, so leave it alone".

One of the boys does almost exactly what the animation illustrates. Stick his *** in my face, lays on the keyboard, and head butts my hand as I try to type. And he's the one I picked out for her :yes

·
Registered
233 Posts
Haha that totally describes me and my cat. She's always eager to mess up my IM messages by walking on the keyboard while I was typing. And she always stands in front of the screen! And if I'm lying face down with my laptop by my side, she always climbs onto my butt and..err..settles down there. Comfy, I guess :p

·
Mega awesome
5,080 Posts
Omg...that stuff is awesome! When my cat lays in my lap she tends to move around or rub on my arm while I'm trying to type...sometimes when I'm laying down she puts her butt in my face. Oh cats lol

·
Registered
10,579 Posts
Once in awhile my two cats will sit on the arm of my chair and sometimes the male cat will sit on top the back of my chair. But most of the time they both like to lay down in the bed in the room. That is where they are right now cleaning each other.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sooo cute! :D
Whenever my cat is sleeping on my chair I always grab another one and let him sleep.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.