Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
havent been to one since high school, went with some old friends and at first i was fine, had my gin and juice lol but i was ok for quite awhile, i get to the party, good thing i had a buzz by the time i got there or otherwise i would have been extremely nervous but i was talking to everyone pretty quickly.

everyone is basically just drinking and laughing the whole time, good times right...well i ran into someone i havent seen since high school, she asks if i want a shot of tequila, we both did 2 shots of this.

right after that im outside on deck in the back, starting to feel really drunk...then something very strange happened, i still cant explain it...some blonde girl walks up to me, i have never seen or met her before. She looks me dead in the eye, puts both hands on my cheeks and tells me she loves me! im serious lol, i was shocked, so i pulled her close and said "no you dont...prove it" she said i love you again, i asked her name and she says "it doesnt matter, your never going to see me again"...then walks away and leaves the party...was she just messing with me? i was more drunk than she was for sure but it was just so random.

then everything went downhill right after that, so those 2 shots of tequila by this time is really hitting me hard, i took a seat and was started feeling really sick, my friends were all checking up on me, so i was in good hands...my 1 friend notices i look like im about to puke, he goes "dont hold it back, let it out! let it out!" so i puked and everyone chanted lol but it was so embarrassing, im so glad that girl wasnt around for that.

after i puked in front of a bunch of people, i blacked out at this point...i woke up at 7am this morning in a recliner chair, in the living room of the house the party was at...what a face plant that night was, everyone said they were cool about it and i didnt make an *** out of myself...

i didnt fall down but after that happened, it made me realize ppl dont know the circumstances of why my night went like that and who cares what they think...this was the only way i got over the embarrassment of it all.

anyways...moral of the story, dont go 7 months without drinking and mix tequila with gin.

·
"Why So Serious?"
901 Posts
heh, i blacked out as well about 2 weeks ago in my friends house. I just remember sitting outside drinking then somehow I opened my eyes again and I was in the restroom puking into the toilet bowl. Nobody saw me until my friends mom saw me and called everyone over to help me. I don't even remember walking inside the house or anything, or even standing up. I puked some more and then went to sleep drunk off my ***, the next day I had the worst hangover ever, all day my head hurt and I was dizzy just standing.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats too bad, other than aug 1st in vancouver...last saturday was the first time i went out to do something wiht ppl and it went horribly wrong lol but iw ant to go do it again, this weekend im trying something new...every weekend im gunna make a good effort to do something new other than sitting at home...last 2 weekends were great for ONCE other than those last couple hours on saturday lol

·
Shift Happens
454 Posts
thanks for sharing your story. I think the girl was probably messing with you but she may have been attracted to you as well if she had the nerve to do what she did. This is just speculation, i really don't know much about a woman's psyche LOL. It sucks you didn't get her name but i'm glad you had a good time in the moment. The aftermath always sucks but you learn and move one.

·
Registered
106 Posts
She was obviously pretty wasted herself and was just messing with you. Were you nervous at the time or give the impression that you were nervous? I find that people are more likely to mess with you or be sarcastic when you're more vulnerable or nervous.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
see thats the thing, i have never met her before....i walked by her i think earlier but no looks from her nor did i say anything....i was out of it, i could tell what was going on but i was onr ubber legs...i was standing there, quite....she was obviously drunk but i was WAYYY mroe than she was, i just dont know why she said wut she said..."your never going to see me again" how does someone do that, go home and have a good ol' laugh about it? she wasnt stumbling around either....i dunno, this same place is having another party before the end of august, maybe i'll run into her again but that would be akward...i asked ppl who were there about her, noone remembers anyone coming up to me cause they were all smashed as well.

i wasnt nervous tho, i pulled her right up to my side, she didnt pull away or nothing for a minute or so...no wonder i got sick, i was upset! lol nah, i was actually weirded out and too out of it to follow her back into the house.

perhaps she was doing ecstasy...i dont do that stuff but i hear it makes you love everything

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yeah I think she was just goofing around. Even if she was attracted to you, a thing like that is best brushed off as wacky behavior. Don't put too much into it. Maybe you'll see her again and you'll end up getting married for the rest of your life...but that other night, that was a wacky interchange, a jokey interchange, so best to see it as that, I'd say.

·
Registered
11 Posts
As long as you don't make a habit of it, getting blacked-out drunk is a hell of a time (that people have to tell you about) :)

·
"Why So Serious?"
901 Posts
I think the girl was actually you seeing your pride in human form and leaving you.

Sorry, that was a gay joke.

·
Registered
530 Posts
thats actually a pretty funny story, I got really drunk at this party a few weeks ago and by the end of the night (more like 7am) I was passed out on a lawnchair, I get home at like 1030 am. Sleep of course till like 6pm, check on facebook theres like a million pics of me sleeping on this lawn chair, I thought it was hilarious.

No biggie man, its somewhat "normal" at our ages, trust me :p

About the girl, yeah she was just messing I dont see the issue, very nice job pulling her close and sayign that tho.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts