Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Drinking
370 Posts
Do what I do.
Walk up to a girl and pull a butt-head:
"uuhhh.. hey baby".
Works almost never, but it's still funny.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm pretty good with girls on the internet. But I'm just wondering how I talk and interact with them in real life.
just be yourself, lol dont do what the first guy suggested, try to get into a group conversation with guys and girls, let them do the talking and add in jokes or good storys or whatever whenever you feel comfortable. watch some realtity TV shows (like big brother,...even if u hate it) and see how they talk to girls or ask a guy with experience of these kind of things, hope that helped in some way :3 good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
There is no 1 way to talk to a girl... but if there was it would be this - Go up to them and say, "Wow. You look exactly like my girlfriend", and go on to tell them how their hair is the same, their eyes, nostrils, whatever. Just act really shocked when you do it and be funny. And after a few minutes of this, you can just say "you know what? I don't have a girlfriend", and as long as you haven't freaked them out, they won't care, they'll even think it's funny. Then talk a little bit and ask if she has a phone, don't ask for her number, just ask if she has a phone, then when she whips it out punch in your digits and get her to call you then and there. And put your name in as something like 'lord of sex' This is a surefire way to get her real number in a not so obvious way. Only do it though if you feel confident that you won't mess it up, otherwise you will freak the girl out. But either way, in doing it you will learn something.

·
Registered
192 Posts
But I'm just wondering how I talk and interact with them in real life.
i just avoid them completely so i don't have any problems interacting with them. although my method works flawlessly, i wouldn't recommend it because it only results in intense lonliness :(

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
I guess like you would when talking to a guy. Just leave out some of the stuff only a guy would find funny.

·
Registered
257 Posts
umm torrent the book

"how to meet and connect with women" by wayne elise

Its by far the least creepiest of the pick up artist stuff, and advocates natural game.

Though if you know how to hit up on a girl on the internet, you should be able to do it iin real life, and the only thing holding you back is anxiety, which can only be conquered by facing it. People scared of bugs get unscared of them by picking a cockroach up and realizing it didn't do anything to them.

EDIT: and yes to above post, when you are talking platonically, it is just like talking to a guy. But ANYTHING past there, its way different talking to a girl, girls speak with emotions more than words, which I kindof like since my biggest social hang up is being at a loss for words.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The Internet is the easiest way. In real life rejection stings. I would avoid bars for sure unless yer willing to get screamed at and told off, a lot of women go to bars just to act like idiots when guys come up because they are bored.

There is a trick to the bar scene though. Look for women sitting in the smoking areas or outside. Usually they are having a bad time or not gettin along with a friend. NEVEr TELL THEM they look sad. That's a bad opener and they get defensive. Instead just say hi and strike up a chat like and usually you will be set.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts