1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
1) Don't worry about girls
2) Exercise to make yourself feel good about your appearance/health
3) Focus on school/work/friends/hobbies/having a good time
4) Help your mind grow, experience different things
5) If you have any emotional issues see a therapist and workout those problems (may take a long time)
6) ...
7) Profit!

And there you have it!

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,710 Posts
Good tips except I think seeing a therapist would probably hurt my wallet. I wish I had a girlfriend but it seems impossible to have any self confidence since I feel powerlessness. I am powerless and to be like that is destructive to my well-being, recovery, and self confidence.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Good tips except I think seeing a therapist would probably hurt my wallet. I wish I had a girlfriend but it seems impossible to have any self confidence since I feel powerlessness. I am powerless and to be like that is destructive to my well-being, recovery, and self confidence.
There are usually alternatives, you can check your local school or perhaps there are free (or reduced cost) services you can access. There is also the option of joining a group but I realize for some individuals a group isn't exactly an easy choice.

·
In hiding
1,455 Posts
Why does everyone on this forum seem to only care about getting better so they can get a girlfriend/boyfriend? Don't you want to get better for you? Then you can get a girlfriend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts