Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
beau ange...
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my grandpa died in the hospital, nearly a week ago... things have been awkward and emotional for me... it's so stressful and it feels worse because i have my you know what flowing out from me... i'm craving Mcdonalds cones and Boston Pizza... i just wish things were more soothing... i need a shower, but because of my you know what (and bloating) i can't... please can anyone help me...?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey, shye. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I lost my grandpa nine years ago, so I know how hard it is.

You need to allow yourself to feel the negative emotions you have inside you. It's going to take you a while to grieve, and that's fine. A week is not very long. You will hurt for a while, and then it will get better.

If you need some relief, is there anything you like to do that would make you feel better right now? Watching a certain movie? Listening to some favorite music? Even chatting here?

·
beau ange...
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, shye. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I lost my grandpa nine years ago, so I know how hard it is.

You need to allow yourself to feel the negative emotions you have inside you. It's going to take you a while to grieve, and that's fine. A week is not very long. You will hurt for a while, and then it will get better.

If you need some relief, is there anything you like to do that would make you feel better right now? Watching a certain movie? Listening to some favorite music? Even chatting here?
i suppose chatting may help a bit... perhaps watching some cartoons...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts