Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
6,637 Posts
yeah but im kind of excited for once. i'll be done exams and i won't have to worry about school for a few weeks. i usually just celebrate christmas with immediate family (parents & siblings) because my family has a lot of issues. but still, can't you just hide in your room or something and go on the computer? i mean you don't have to be around them the whole time do you? idk my family's kind of different in that sense... they let me go off and do my own thing... it saves them a lot of embarassment.

·
Big Boo's Haunt
3,964 Posts
I'd basically become used to having to visit my dad's side of the family and have figured out that the best thing for me to do was to team up with my brother and play with my little cousins, because that way the adults are appreciative and I don't even have to spend much time with them.

But apparently this year, mum's decided for our immediate family that we'll be doing some kind of random volunteering instead. Random volunteering, talking to random people, who I doubt will even want us around in the first place. Nightmare.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts