• Lost

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Worried

Votes: 4 6.3%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Indifferent, don't really feel anything.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Lost.

·
Probably Drunk
335 Posts
Completely and utterly indifferent.

·
(.*?)
6,742 Posts
The above picture makes me feel awe. Regular snow gives me a "yay, pretty" sensation. Old dirty snow is more of a ho hum or even mild ew.

·
SAS Member
2,031 Posts
I love snow. I live in an area where snow comes down only once a year or none at all. So it's always nice being treated with snow.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
It's nice to see at the end of fall/start of winter. But after a few snowfalls I'd like to see it as least as possible. It was fun when I was young but now it just makes things more difficult. It makes traffic 10x worse and traffic is already really bad were I live. Plus I just bought a new used car last week and I don't have snow tires yet.

·
inactive
4,029 Posts
Slightly cheered up. It makes everything so much brighter. And it's a conversation topic.

·
SAS Member
14,463 Posts
Slightly cheered up, except when i have to shovel or help push someone's car because they're stuck. Well, that's kind of fun too. I get to show how manly i can be :b

·
Non Serviam
255 Posts
Snow good.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
I want to ski down that mountain.

·
In my shiny bubble
2,428 Posts
It's pretty to see but when you have plans or when you are expecting things like the post and stuff I get worried because I know there will be delays etc

·
subtastic
7,692 Posts
Snow falling in a pretty kind of way: comforted.

Mountains of snow swirling around and making it difficult to get from one place to another: stressed out.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts