Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 500 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are some women, like myself, wrongfully criticized for having small breasts? From middle school up until now I have been put down for the wrong reasons by immature males. I've been called "small boobies," "grape tits" and "ugly." My boyfriend tells me they're perfect the way they are; others say I should get breast implants to boost up my confidence. It sickens me. Why? Because breast are for "breast-feeding" not competition for a ****ty show-off. I'm a size C, how is that small? At least I'm greatful to have hit puberty. One thing I'll never do is change my self-image for the world. If my boyfriend is happy for my character and not for the size of my breasts, then love goes beyond image. :heart
Society makes me sick! :mum

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
It must be a high school thing because I dont know any guy my age who really gives a crap about the size of a girls breasts and even if they prefer large ones, they definitely dont make fun of girls with smaller ones

and C's arent small..obviously the kids who said these things to you are immature

·
Registered
698 Posts
You are right, and you shouldn't change. There are many people throughout the world like that so dont mind them. If people don't want to accept you the way you are then that's their problem not yours.

·
inactive
4,029 Posts
I think the whole massive boob worship thing is predominantly school based. Kids are taught that the bigger, the better, and it's followed more out of tradition than actual taste. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong and the majority of the male population prefers bigger breasts. But honestly, not saying this just to appease you, I've never got it. Breast size is fairly low on my list of preferences. That sounds really chauvinistic. Ah well. I'd much prefer tiny boobs to huge ones.

Also what kind of an insult is 'small boobies'. Kids in your class weren't the most quick witted, I'm guessing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have huge ones and I was made fun of in high school too. It must happen to everyone in some form or another. I know it's easier said that done, but don't let it get to you. C is pretty average sized anyway. These people don't know what they're talking about.

·
i aten't dead
1,499 Posts
C's aren't small, but I guess people will always look for something to criticize people about. Listen to your boyfriend, he seems to have the right idea.
Also, girls who have bigger boobs (like me, although I'm the same size as you haha!) get picked on for being '****ty'... which is stupid. You can't help how you look, chest-wise.
I don't have a boyfriend to be happy about how I look on the outside, or am on the inside, but hey, I know enough not to listen to the world. I see my friends get picked on for things which blatantly aren't true, so I try to remember things I get told about me are probably not true either.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
A C cup isn't small anyhow! And I honestly think that smaller breasts are more attractive on most women, even if I have large ones. I don't think breast size really matters as much as people make it out to. I have pretty big boobs but it hasn't given me any advantages. In fact I'd say that its just given me a bad back and made me feel awkward in gym class.

People are just stupid I think. High schoolers especially so.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have an A cup. I am pretty skinny but no one has ever made fun of the size but myself.I am the only one who has ever complained about it and im sure it gets annoying to other people. I actually never heard anyone criticise anyone elses breast size, male or female. I cant beleive anyone would say that to you! People who put down others have nothing better to do with themselves, dont waste your time on them.

·
killer of conversations
10,545 Posts
Well ya beat me in the breast competition. That's nowhere near small, and your classmates/whoever are a cluster of irreparable dolts, seemingly bored of their existence and needing to prey on others for no particular reason other than their own entertainment. I say this because, honestly, I have no idea how that is small. Really it's as simple as them being young and stupid. Don't take it to heart, because what you're hearing isn't coming from theirs. People can't get enough of putting others down. It's only mindless nonsense.

I know someone taking pills to enhance the size of their chest, and I get it, I just wouldn't do it myself. If I wasn't born with it I'm not going to pay to have it appear in some abnormal form of swelling or silicone.

·
Reposed in awesomeness...
2,278 Posts
Well you certainly have bigger boobs than me. :D

I'm not going to lie and say that I, as a male, don't have particular preferences but, seriously, there are far more important things in life to worry about. And remember whether your boyfriend likes yours the way they are or not it's his job to tell you your perfect.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the helpful advice everyone. I'm happy to hear that I'm not the only one dealing with pointless criticizm. I have to admit, high schoolers can be over-judgemental at times.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Also what kind of an insult is 'small boobies'. Kids in your class weren't the most quick witted, I'm guessing.
Exactly, and the person who said that to me in middle school is a wanna-be ghetto trash talker. He won't make it far... lol

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
I felt like we were on the same page, until I read that yours are Cs. :lol I've gotten comments too and I'll admit that I'm self-conscious of my small size, but I would never get surgery so just gotta learn to love what I've been given. Anyways, the fact that the best these kids could come up with is teasing someone with C boobs for having small ones proves right there that they're imbeciles. Your boyfriend's got it right :]

·
Super Meditator
3,575 Posts
I wouldnt bother with a boob-job.

If a guy really likes you then he wont give a damn what size yer boobs are.

And if people actually make jokes aboot someones boob size then they really are complete bloody morons. I'd have serious concerns aboot their IQ

·
Banned
1,262 Posts
Honestly not all guys are stuck on the boob mindset! While I do enjoy boobs, like most males, they come about 6th on my checklist (face->personality->bum->legs->teeth->boobs) and I know other people similar to me, so like everything else that people want to "talk s**t" about it really changes from person to person.

Also, I would hardly call C boobs small. HARDLLYYY lol

·
Banned
1,262 Posts
I felt like we were on the same page, until I read that yours are Cs. :lol I've gotten comments too and I'll admit that I'm self-conscious of my small size, but I would never get surgery so just gotta learn to love what I've been given. Anyways, the fact that the best these kids could come up with is teasing someone with C boobs for having small ones proves right there that they're imbeciles. Your boyfriend's got it right :]
Welcome back :)

·
609 Posts
Why are some women, like myself, wrongfully criticized for having small breasts? From middle school up until now I have been put down for the wrong reasons by immature males. I've been called "small boobies," "grape tits" and "ugly." My boyfriend tells me they're perfect the way they are; others say I should get breast implants to boost up my confidence. It sickens me. Why? Because breast are for "breast-feeding" not competition for a ****ty show-off. I'm a size C, how is that small? At least I'm greatful to have hit puberty. One thing I'll never do is change my self-image for the world. If my boyfriend is happy for my character and not for the size of my breasts, then love goes beyond image. :heart
Society makes me sick! :mum
Size C?!?? are you kidding?!? HAHA!!

I'm one size up from being a AA-_-

1 - 20 of 500 Posts