Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I normally take Geodon to help me stop thinking enough to go to sleep. Well, every once I go without to see if I can do it. The last several times resulted in being awake almost all night.

Last night, I figured it was too late to take any and I was already tired so I gave it a try - I slept six hours! Needless to say, I am still tired, but this was a triumph!

Not that this means I will stop taking the medication (don't get me wrong) - I will take it tonight because I desperately need a good night's rest.

Plus - I have another triumph regarding a wedding anniversary party I attended for my aunt and uncle. That will be posted soon.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Thats great! Nothing more important than a good nights sleep in my book.

Looking forward to reading about your next triumph!

·
Registered
873 Posts
kev said:
Thats great! Nothing more important than a good nights sleep in my book.

Looking forward to reading about your next triumph!
Same here, Millenniumman! :dito

Star

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
:banana Sleep is gooooooood! I am happy for you.

·
Registered
462 Posts
that's great millenium man, I know what it's like to despise the medications you are on and just wish you were a "normal" person who doesn't need medication espeially when it's called an "anti-psychotic." I'm glad you are happy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Whoa there! Yeah, I used to be on geodon and I know how it feels to not be able to sleep if you don't take it. That is a big triumphs in my eyes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts