Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here a sleep talker?

Reactions: ineverwipe

·
Retired Enforcer
19,108 Posts
I have never woken myself by talking so I don't know.

·
SA's Slave
444 Posts
When I was younger they told me that I would say things that they never understood. I dont know if I still do

·
Registered
318 Posts
I don't think i talk in my sleep.. i hope not. :um

·
Registered
7 Posts
This never use to happen, but lately i've been waking myself up by my talking in my sleep. I usually awake wondering 'what the **** is that supposed to mean?'. Just last night I woke up at 3 am and I had just finished saying 'enough with the physics!' ...hmm

·
Registered
321 Posts
no not me. Bu my bro is. its kinda scary. :afr

G

·
Once when I had to get up early for church my dad woke me up and he said that I was saying in my sleep "shut up hes in a tuxedo and it sucks"

·
Registered
548 Posts
I don't know, I'm sleeping. My sister used to walk in her sleep. We would find her in the garage in the middle of the night an stuff. There was one time when she got out of bed, hugged the TV and called it "Mommy." The best was when she quacked like a duck. She got down on her knees, put her hand in her underams, flapped her arms and quacked. She's grown out of it and is no longer amusing to me.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I dont think I do, but my dad sure does. I caught him singing in his sleep yesterday. :lol It must have been a good dream.

·
Registered
135 Posts
According to everyone who's ever slept in close proximity to me I talk in my sleep...so does my brother...I think its one of those things that runs in the family...haha

·
Registered
20 Posts
I talk in my sleep all the time. I will speak coherently, incoherently, laugh, yell. Used to sleepwalk as a child, but don't do that anymore thank goodness. I just feel bad for whoever has to sleep with me heh.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts